• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Sukena
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• About Vietnamese school system:

Education in Vietnam is divided into five levels: preschool, primary school, secondary school, high school and higher education. Formal education consists of twelve years of basic education. Basic education consists of five years of primary education, four years of intermediate education, and three years of secondary education. The majority of basic education students are enrolled on a half-day basis.

The main educational goal in Vietnam is improving people’s general knowledge, training quality human resources and nurturing and fostering talent.[1] With one of the highest GDP growth rates in Asia,[2] Vietnam is currently trying to overhaul its education system, with the importance of internationalizing the education system to maintain the rapid economic growth of the last two decades.

NOTE: I AM NOT WRITE IT ALL, I JUST COPY IT FROM WIKI. IT WAS A FATEST WAY :)
    Wow cool, I already reading about that school on wiki and see some picture about it. It is pretty big, right. Is that true there is a gym in it ?
    Almost go to school, just like you ^^ It is my new school, so I pretty exciting to meet a new friend.

How about you? Is that your new school or still a old ones ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom