• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AS for splicing (combining diferent pokemon ito one) you grab the body parts of a pokemon that you want (Pikachu's Tail,Moltres' Wings ect) and very carefully place them on a base pokemon say Snorlax or something, fine tune it and if you want recolor the pokemon barts if you want to match the color scheme of said pokemon here something i made
    its a Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos combo with ice fire, hope this helps you and let me know
    well you grab some Pokémon sprites i have a full sheet right here i use Microsoft Paint and then grab the pokémon and put it on a clean sheet, with another poke and use the color grabber and make your own color scheme for the pokemon. NOTE: this is for recoloring. I won a competition with this recolor [SPOILER]
    and some others [SPOILER]
    splicing to come message is to long
    go to the RolePlaying games area click on 'The Mewtwo Project(Registration)' and follow the sign up sheet and then after you are done just go to 'The Mewtwo Project(Startup)' and begin posting
    thats cool, I participate a lot here, especially in RPG, Fun and Game areas, and i have my own sprite shop but no requests yet, you should join an RP they are really fun I participate in 'The Mewtwo Project'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom