TheCapsFan
Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's VEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY long though, so I suggest tvtropes' version as it's condensed.
    the reddit and .org, as per the usual.
    tvtropes also has a recap, but it's directly stripped from twitchplayspokemon.org
    you still playing those fan translations I sent you cappy? also see RM for a post about tpp I made.
    Yes, that's pretty much it :3 If you'd like to play, join any game and see how it's done for yourself XD
    Well, the basic roles include Cop and Doctor for Town, and Mafia has Godfather, RoleCop, and RoleBlocker. This is the most basics, and there are variants and host-created original roles as well. The special themes are mostly flavors to make the game more fun, but sometimes there are roles that directly reflect the character. For example, when I hosted a Trauma Center game, I had Naomi Kimishima's role reflect her actual TC game ability as Corpse Whisperer, who can hear the voices of the dead. In the mafia game, she was able to receive a few logs of the recently dead players.

The game ends when either the Town wins by eliminating all the mafia members, or when the mafia ties/outnumbers the Town members.
    Sorry to hear about all of that shit, man. Things will get better in time. My grandfather recently passed away, and I'm just getting out of that slight bout of depression. At least swimming and band are going alright, y'know?

Also, this is slightly off-topic, but you're already in school?
    ahh, they're good, but a lot of seniors left this past year, so the section is smaller haha
    Well, you really can't avoid failing because nearly everyone fails at mafia, even the veteran players XD But that's where the fun is. Basically, the players are split in two groups - town and mafia. The mafia players all know each other and try to get rid of as many townspeople as they can, and the townspeople try to eliminate the mafia. The thing is, townspeople don't know about who's who, so they try to find the mafia by asking questions, claiming their abilities, using their abilities, baiting one another, etc. Town people get to 'lynch' players by voting during the day phase, and mafia gets a kill during the night phase.

You'll probably get a better idea by reading some of the old mafia games in the archives XD Playing the game is one way to learn as well :3
    yeah, lol. and ooh, cool! my show, as you probably knew, is very heavy on the horns and it's funny bc our trumpets are very few haha
    Hey man, it's going good. Sorry I never replied to your last two messages; I got carried away with other things.

How about yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom