TheCapsFan
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually want to go into something airline-related. If I could design the liveries of the planes, or possible the menu and in-flight magazines for the company, that'd be a dream. My ultimate dream job though would to be to design Pokemon merchandise, and I know a position like that is available (The Pokemon Company was looking for a Merchandise Designer six months ago). It really is a stunning country.

It's pretty scary at first, but I found that once you have a routine set in motion, it gets better each day.
    Well, that's good to hear, at least.

Yeah, I have a lot going on next summer. I'm majoring in Japanese and Graphic Design, so I'm going to be abroad in Japan for six months. I hope to be in the Yokohama area, but Tokyo and Sapporo are my back-ups for that.

I honestly thought I was going to be a failure in college, but you just have to make the best choices with time and balance out your courses. I thought I'd be a B-average student (Since my GPA always roamed around a 3.0 in High School), but with how much I'm managing my time, I got a 3.9+ both semesters last year. I have no fucking idea how.
    I'm sorry to hear that on your behalf, man.

I'm hoping I can pace it. I'm supposed to be working a lot, since I'm going to Europe next summer, and then the following school year, I'm doing my required Study Abroad in Japan. But fuck, I don't have the time for math and science in college, since I'm a double major.

At least you're not a Senior. That's when time goes by really fast, and it's pretty scary.
    He was actually my second our of five. My first grandparent to die, my grandmother, died ten/eleven years ago, so I had no idea what I was in for. I'm better now, though.

I have to take some summer classes for college next summer, but thanks for the heads up. What are you going to be now, a Senior or Junior?
    Oooh yeah I can see why you would be. >< I wish you luck!

Also I'm gonna go play a game so I'll catch ya later.
    watch it, you :drowsy:
    because i like being on top of things and having all the threads i post in available in my control panel when they update :V
    i prefer the term "avid devotee" :V
    i have the music thread subscribed if that's what this is about :1
    The government. Most universities. :L

M14 is both Semi-Auto and Full Auto, so you can use it as a sniper or a battle rifle. M24 is a bolt-action sniper.
    Didn't do the end-of-the-year tests or anything.

I'm planning on being a sniper. I wanted an M14, but I can't find one of high-quality in my price range. Going with an M24 instead. :p
    Mmm, technically speaking, I haven't finished the school year. So I need to do that.

But interesting, huh... Probably gonna be buying some airsoft stuff soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom