• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Pokemaster97
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see you are from MD - as am I. Wondering whether our paths have crossed? I ran league in the vicinity of Ft Meade back in 2000 - 2006.
    Sorry for delaying this for over one month, but as my username on Bulbanews is still unchanged, I cannot log in to Bulbapedia or the Archives as well.
    can someone please (preferably a moderator or administrator im not sure which one you are) respond to my topic in the bulbawiki questions forum? please and thanks.
    Hi. So, I really don't want first impressions to ruin anything. Who is that kid on your avatar, and do you like Harley from Pokémon?
    Pokemaster97
    Pokemaster97
    Hey, the kid in my avatar is Conan from the Anime Detective Conan (Case Closed in English). Harley is alright, but he isn't my favorite character.
    jnsharley13
    jnsharley13
    I wondered. I thought he looked familiar...
    Hi! How are you?

You have a lot of ranking on various parts of Bulbagarden. I'm surprised that you don't have a Venusaur title yet. I mean, you have three Ivysaurs and one Bulbasaur, so I think you deserve a Venusaur for that power in my opinion.
    It was indeed your name, and same. I think it may have just been a glitch of some sort because both Zenax and Shiny Celebi are on my friends list, and only SC had the +.
    The staff sidebar says has that + sign next to it indicating that we're contacts, yet I don't believe we've ever spoken.
    Excuse me, yes, I did say that, but I also said "however, I don't like to talk about it, and I respect other people's views". Therefore, I have broken no rule.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom