Yveltalplf
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds fine to me, since it will be early evening on my end by the time we trade. See you this evening, then :)
    The good news is that I won't have as much of a restricted deadline as before, since I can restart Omega Ruby now. But the sooner the better. How about tommorrow ? Lately I've been waking up sooner than usual, so I should be able to get up at 7:30 am my time.
    Just an update on the Mega Stones : I've transferred the Mega Stones you wanted on my Y cartdridge. While this changes nothing about the FC, the in-game name won't be the same. That one will be "WILFRID" instead.
    Okay, Bulbagarden seems to be functionning again. If you have some time, we can trade. I'll be available for the next few hours to come.
    Hey, I see you're available now ! I'll register your FC, then give you the two Mega Stones you wanted :)
    My gerbil woke me up, so I'll be around if you show up at 1 or 2 (Unless my dad wants to go somewhere).
    Considering my horrible sleeping habits I'm not 100% certain I can get up at a decent time. But I'll try to get online at 11am tomorrow or later.
    Lucky you, you won a Hoopa along with Mawile! :p Now I can nickname the Mawile if you'd like? And let me know when you can trade for both.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom