Herbizarre
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's okay dude. You didn't know, I just mentioned it.

Things like? o: Building a burn heal emporium? xD jk

omg xD You are a cheater~ How much was worth the big nugget again? .3.
    Ouch, that hit a soft spot. :c I know you didn't mean ill with that, but someone laughed at me once for confusing both and I am still a bit annoyed by that. I mean I know I suck at english but eh. Sorry for the rant, it's just frustrating. I try my best to learn you know? :c

Yeaaaah :D Btw have you catch up the new DB episodes?

Until you fix glitch city I am not calling you the Bug Master -w- )/ Prove your worth Bug trainer! ahahahah
    I am not sure I understand what you mean with the psychics of Sinnoh :O Oh tried other Nuzlocke later?

Oh :c Well as for animes I seriosly don't care much because we barely get anything here anyways so I am too used to fansubs and anime websites.

What???? HAHAHAHAHAH You gotta be kidding man! I am the Quen Bee >:D
    Ohh man xD Which region next? I bet you will go by your less favorite one, I should let them know! Whatever region it is >~< I have the feeeeeeeling it's Kanto? :p

Aren't petitions around to sign? :eek:

Would you do that for me? qwq But who will fix the glitches then?
    Poor pokémon centers >.<; I can see a disaster coming and the news. A wild Purrugly is using bulldoze on all the Pokémarts all over Kalos and turn them into rubble!

Pfft yeah XD Still no oficial traslation of Mother 3 despite the popularity. I guess some games just won't see the light here. Arceus bless unofficial translations uwu

Yep! You are a normal type -w- )/ I am fire type.
    Well true XD But if I was a customer I wouldn't buy it for a higher price qwq I mean why would they? You need to give something or erase the competition.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! You are my true bro :D Which ones?

Wooooot! *cheers on* I know you can do it~! For the power of the normal tpyes!
    But burn heals are really cheap xD Can you sell them cheaper? o:

It is, and it has some hella weird stuff .w. I am avoiding spoilers ofc. But if you have some time you really should play some time ^^ Barring the sadness and the weirdness is a great saga.

Don't worry, it's just for a few >.< Keep your spirits high Herbi!
    But why do you need them? o_O

Oh I know xD And even worse Earthbound 3 wasn't released outside Japan. A friend told me japanese people hated it, seriously I played it and it's really good. I don't understand people sometimes but eh, what matters it's that I enjoy it. Oh what word then? :eek:

Is that bad? Even in your house? >.<
    You rejecting mah free stuff? D= WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!????!!!

Ness!!!!!!!! :D You are a sorta hipster in the vgm industry :p

Hey you can watch it online :eek: Faith is our pillar! Are things going fine? :eek:
    *Crow gives burn heal*

Ah such a shame >~< Who was your favorite character? Or rather the character you used the most! I have the 3ds one but unfortunately it's a waste of money for me since as I said my internet is pretty bad. I have a few games I need to buy.
    Aw.. :eek: You should try it out tho!

xDxDD Did you like the movies? Ack I bet, things get rusty after sometimes.
    Yaaaaay okie wokie :p
    Someone got burned a lot I bet :B I don't fear fire hehehe.

Still, no more than Mario .w. And well I am always up for brawling! If my connection was better that is. I quickly got tired of Smash because the lag was worse than some mmorgs... Wait!!! you like tcg.. Do you play TCG online too???

A Godfather? insert The Godfather theme, that's a huge responsabiliy. Yaaay you might be here :D I want a pic of the landscape xD
    GET FIRED UP!!!!

Ah >.< For the looks of it you are not that interested, but pokes like pikachu (surprise I bet xD) machamp, lucario, weavile, suicune and such. Some are weird but we can only hope the game is good. The trailers are promising. I was thinking tho, will they have a backgroud story for this? I mean you have played fighting games before and in all everyone has a motive. Unfortunately I dont expect that in Pokken.

Wow o: Someone to take care of is always hard. So I am guessing you will be away for some time?
    Someone is really mad xD

Weavile tho! o/ o/ I love it! I dont like CharX there :c

Life matters Herbi? :c I hope that busy isn't something bad.
    Can't deny it was fun tho xD

You totally should! If you ever get the chance play one. Let's get in the fighting hype for Pokken someday :p

Ah sorry, I should have explained myself better >~< Wynaut? :eek: And ohhhh Lord, I still remember a bit of it. Have you read the DB manga?
    I watched some Youtubers playing it but damn o.o; That's strong. Super Meat Boy level xD

Unfortunately times change and it became a shadow of what it used to be .w. Oh sorry :eek: ,You dont lose much tho, the game is really really really really easy combat wise, tho for some you might need a bit of stragedy, when there are a lot more enemies than allies (that is always xD)

The eoisode of this week will be about Vegeta's family >w>
    Yeah I know >o< Ahh sorry Mario Master xD But seriously what's the whole point of the game?
    Oh I played both! :D So it shouldn't be too hard to understand I guess? Still nothing will compare how amazing Street Fighter IV 3d was. I loved the graphics and how similar was to the console version. Too bad I lost the catridge :/ As for Project X it was a low kick to my nostalgia. Damn all those amazing games, how many of the games portrayed there have you played? o:
    Oh no, I mean only manga stories, hmm.. Like.. Nothing comes to mind >.<;

And talking about subs, watched the first episode of the DB anime? :eek:
    Ohhh great :) Let's see that pins >w> I honestly feel the Mario saga is going downwards, it's know by everyone but pasting Mario in everything isn't good. Like in the Puzzles and Dragons game you know? And this Mario Maker doesn't seem like the game I'd spend my money in. How was the Dragon Ball game? :eek: I need more fighting games in my 3ds xD What about stories that only have mangas? :eek:

Wow :eek: It's so weird to hear it in french, since french strikes me more as a calm language you know?
    You really confused me Herbi >~< But I am sorry for not replying, family stuff has been kinda rough lately .w. I hope we can trade soon. Been enjoying these past days? :3

Just for the battlecry? o.o Well I can understand if you liked the seiyu. Some characters are better if you like the voice. Cuz Goku's japaness voice... o.o;
    Yeah I wonder what happened :c I hope it isn't something wrong with the site.

Cell was a blast! :p Next movie C Comeback! xD Oh are you waiting for other animes? :3
    At the time of your message was 6:20am xD I was zzzzing

He is my fav! c: Who's yours? Also hyped about the new DB anime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom