• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Mokoniki
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, just wanna say that I love your avatar and sig. Kookie is such a cutie. XD
    The drawing is nice too tho. :p

I don't envy you at all~

But what have you been up to lately?
    Thank goodness for umbrellas. It hardly ever rains here but we do get a lot of sun so I mostly use my umbrella as a parasol. xD

What anime is the character from? :)
    That sucks. I hate it when the weather starts acting up. xD

Lucky! I always wanted to go to Six Flags and Universal Studios. :) I’m glad you had fun. :D

I like your new avatar. ^^
    What K-pop song have you been listening to lately? :D

My friend and I will be taking a road trip to LA next week to see Little Tokyo and Koreatown. :) So excited! =D
    It's okay Moko Choco Latte, I'm terrible at keeping track of my own VMs.

Who's the one in your avatar atm? :p

Well damn, it really does sound like allergies if you've been affected this long. o.o
    Uh oh, I guess my last VM went to your likes again. ^^

Anyways, I've been following EXO and watched "Call Me Baby" video. :)
    So what are your plans for the holiday? :)

That's kinda odd. I'm sure there's an easy fix for that somewhere. :)

Same here although I haven't kept up with Jpop in while. xD

Totally! I loved both seasons, the OVAs and the movie! I wish they make a third season of K-ON! soon. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom