• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Greece
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh dang...what the heck? Any idea what caused it?

Yay! We'll get to gold status in no time!

No, I mean sometimes it synergizes :p
    Haha yeah, there are a lot of good ones! I also like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, and most action RPGs in general. And of course, our presence on this forum confirms that we are Pokemon lovers xD

Its ninja skills were too good xD Ahaha improvisation level: Boss! Now I wonder if they did that on purpose to get publicity xD
    Me too~ What's your favorite RPG? :D

Check my last VM carefully, and all will be revealed~~
    I can tell ;~;

Yeah! :D

Mhm. c: I think part of it was I never really heard it by itself without background noise and stuff before.
    So basically every hack-and-slash RPG XD

Oh my XD I came across something random as well~
    Ah, yeah, I see what you mean. ^^ Personally I sorta wish I could vacation more often xD

That's a really good point xD

Lol, exactly. xD And totally. I never really appreciated that song til recently, now it's prolly my favorite battle theme in the game.
    Oooooooooh. Awesome!

I'm glad, too. ^^ totally~

I can understand that. Some music is just epic. Like this.
    Oh dear...where ya goin'?

Whoa, that second one doesn't sound like battle music at all xD These are cool songs tho. c: Not surprised. xD

Totally!
    A speech? O~O Oh dear ...

I see. I don't blame you ^^;

Such as?

That's good to hear. Always nice when a game has great battle music.
    [(0þ0)]

That's possible too, but I like the paw explanation better XD

yay!

[Alright thennnnnnnnnnn]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom