• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
sharkshocker
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks dude. Also if the IVs end up being wrong please let me know (they shouldn't be, but I'm human so may have made a mistake and I always worry I have :p).
    Sharky >w<)/ Sorry for the delay! Numy numel is ready. I really can't think of a good name besides some twin volcanos tho.. Sorry I suck at nicknames qwq
    I feel useless now xD I should do that, tho there are some games that lets you keep playing after beating the main game so you can relax and kill or collect. Just today I was talking to a friends about this game Bully, dunno if you have played it but I just remembered it and wanna 100% it .w. I uninstalled the game a while ago but I still have the save whenever I feel like riding in the bicycle.

O.O *reaches out* LUCK... GIMME.. YOUR.. LUCK... LUCK.. Well every bless have a curse they say? :c

Plushies soooo cute >w< Do you have a lot? :eek:
    That's my man-bruh qwq )/ Keep the zombies alive (the zombies alive??)

Oh it's nothing too hard :D Tho Nina got me a fast ball poke! Say thanks to her eh? :p I am gonna vm you (or if I see you in Skype) when I get them. The nickname tho xD; I am gonna think something!
    Wow such a fan xD Happy about the remake?

Congrats! :D Now all the shinies I am getting are just product of trades.. qwq

Collectibles? :O As in stamps and such?
    Like full bestiary and stuff? o.o Jeez! I am keeping you away from some. They can kill you xD

Nooooo way congrats >w< )/ I wanted Roselia so I win hue hue hue :p
    Good luck with the WT c:

She is my fav character too :D Taromaru is a second favorite yes or yes (if you didn't at least teared up at his scene in the last episode you have no heart D; ), too bad the manga didn't give him enough love. :c Come on the season is finishing xD and a new one is here .w.
    Well, what times are good for you to trade? I have a feeling I'll be able to work around it as long as I'm not asleep or something.

Eh, I felt that it'd be better for you to get it done rather then me slacking off forever. I wish thee good luck with it.
    Geez xD forgetting is bad. ignores the fact she forgot that Secret bases existed. I feel that xD So you of the ones who really wants to 100% the game they play?

Peoole don't change, I mean it's gonna be a year from the release of the games.. :p well unless something is proven much better at least. I still like M-altaria more tho xD Bulky and powerful, it can serve as wallbreaker and cleric or stuff. Been a while since I used to bulky variant.
    XD I like that spirit! I am gonna be your rival!

I wanted machop .w. so.. You didn't get the shiny? :c Also which one do you want for this week?

I am sure you watched the last episode already xD so can I talk? :eek:
    I was checking some and it looks like a good one :O I just need to finish watching all I am watching to give space As for Gangsta.. I should watch too xD a friend has been telling me to do it because it's really good and all.
    And with that everything I was following finished .w. Gakkou Gurashi!, Ore Monogatari! and Symphogear GX. I feel empty (??) Any of the them dissapointed tho I feel GX's one was a tad weak and could have had a much worked ending. Anyways I am still happy at the end of the episode they hinted a 4th season :p GX+ or something I bet
    Uhhhh well it can get better I hope ;o or rather I wish. Lemme know if you keep watching it.
    'ello there, shark... I just thought I'd let you know that, while it did take a while, I finally have that prize you won in my tourney ready for pick-up.

Oh, and about that guide thingamajig... I appologise, but I am afraid that I am not really going to get it done, so feel free to continue working on it without me.
    Me eithe--- Stop copying me xD; jk I can trade you one, I mean I have several on my hands now (well.. My character hands but you get me).

Well, the same thing happens every year so I don't see a change coming soon. But we can hope right? :p Triples is the forgotten battling style so I don't blame you, barely anyone can play well that heh. The next thing comes in hand with the problem that people barely play it, so you won't have many people to play with.

You have a deal :D What poke do you want to win this week?

GAKKOU GURASHI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN *brofists again hoping to not get ignored this time* I freaking love that anime, it was just a big wtf at the end of the first episode and from that on I couldn't stop watching, it's my AOTS! And next week the last episode qwq . I didn't watch Charlotte, what is it about? As for Gangsta I said I was gonna watch but alas, I am too lazy.
    I totally agrre agian with you with God Eater, it was such an amazing game so my hype was over 9000. Then I watched the first episode and everything went to drain, I barely could finish it. I mean the studio.. It got my hopes even higher, but eh.. Those things happen. It's a shame..
    Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's my feeling again xD It's easier for me to breed in XY, the straight road us 100000 times better! I don't know why I am breeding in ORAS now. I should change :eek: ORAS isn't made for us heh.

Well I know that's true :eek: The thing goes that tailwind-weather-Trick room works way better in doubles while hazards play a more fundamental role in singles, to me both styles have their own niches and annoyances. As for pretty much pokémon I know too, we saw a lot of surprises [Let's not forget that pachirisu pls] since they can be used in unexpected ways in a turn and protect after helping a teammate. But most people won't bother trying, they just pick the ones that will do better, to say it some way and use them. I mean they appear every year in a majority right?
    Don't get me wrong tho, as I said I know how interesting a doubles battles can become if someone dares to try and test something new you know? If you wanna battle sometime >w> (I owe BAG a battle too xD)
    OMG triples xDxDDD You brought out some good memories there man. ;w; How viable do you think doubles stragedies are? Weather working way better and stuff? I mean you have three pokémon abusing the weather/speed.

Unfortunately I don't have twitter, tho I wanna watch the stream! Nina said there's more people ^^ I am really glad. You really work hard in this~ Ohhh yeah, Nina showed me once that too xD Who is gonna lose this time? *suspense song* I hope you, I wanna see your drawings. :p
    Ikr? :p You are supposed to relax but you end up doing so many things you end up dead! Welcome back~~ *brofists*
    What animes were you watching this season?
    I do too xD But sometimes I get too involved that I lose track of what I am doing and forget I had to press A to hatch the egg qwq Thousands of Egg powers were wasted like that.. Ughhh fossils are a pain! And plus HA.. Let's see the positive side and say mld breaker isn't that bad :p

Something I don't like about VGC is how the teams are so centralized, I mean anyone will notice (Pokémon VG Masters Division Top-8 Teams | Pokemon.com) how everyone uses almost the same pokes. It gets really boring, tho the idea sometimes is how you use your pokés in the end. Man I sound really annoying xD Anyways I am glad you are getting this chance. I just wish there was more participation.

Cranidos would have been awesome qwq Pinkie badass headbutter!! Oh really now? :3 How were your vacations~? Tell me tell me~~
    Help me become a mod :B jk I bet it's tiring too xD Specially when you have a bad luck streak. I get those sometimes and it's like a hammer on my head. I was bitching about my luck last week when breeding a nincada and a whismur for someone.. Maaan I got 5 perfect whismurs but guess what? NO HA. And when breeding a nincada, 6 or something perfect one, and HA. It was about to kill me qwq

Oh :c Not many people into VGC here?

Oh np :3 Since I can't help officially let me lend a hand some way. Anything you just ask bro! I am guessing no shiny for the time being? :/
    Any day from Monday-Thursday next week would be great. Pick your time. I can't do the weekend, unfortunately; I'm going to witness the majesty that is the Pokemon World Championship. I guess that's the ONE perk to being a New Hampshirite who likes VGC; I'm an hour away from this year's Worlds.
    Maan I am so jealous, I wanted to help too. But I guess I can't do much until I am a mod xD
    Ohh true! I read your blog. Did the battles go well? c:
    That's the best about it :p You are rolling along and got all that, I am still rolling alone xD Come on man! Speak up! How's life been lately? :3
    Whenever you want man :p You have grown a lot since I last saw you, look at you being a streamer and super mod :D You are amazing dude! o/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom