• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agreed on both. The final act of Death Note was pretty good IMO but season 2 was shit otherwise

R2 pulled a lot of bullshit for sure
    I prefer R1 over R2 but I think R2 gets too much crap. It's a pretty good second season. The ending was really good.

Have you seen death note? The two are compared often. Personally I like Code Geass a lot more
    Yup! Have to agree with you there, I love the series though it is flawed at times. I love it anyway
    thanks i'm here all weekend

omfg ur adorable that's the cutest thing i've heard all week
    i adore monster girls and the prison school plotline is hilarious imo so

... OMG ARE U SRS OR are u pulling my leg
    omg there are uncensored versions coming out i finally have a reason to live

and came back enamored with everything apparently
    my taste in anime is just cute girls with tiddies

I LOVE U TOO BUT SRSLY WHAT DID I DO
    i'll accept u rn let's go

your status is now high king of the entire world enjoy your stay
    i remade my skype like 1000 years ago so that doesn't count

i love u too lol
    can i be ur fan ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back