Misty
Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would but my friend is in them so I want to respect her privacy. ^^ Two CS classes, Calc 3 (ewww), and a sociology class.
    My friend and I had a good time. We did lots of shopping and sight seeing. xD It was neat to watch a Kabuki play and I even got to wear a yukata! :D
    I will~ I should be going either this Wed or Thur, depending on my friend.

We leave around 5 am for the long (about 4-hours) road trip and to avoid overnight stay costs, we plan on leaving at about 9-10pm the same day.
    True. Life is not perfect.

It looks my friend and will be going on a road trip to LA. She's finalizing the plans. We will be heading out there sometime next week. :)
    True but at least we got something to confirm that the remake is in the works.
    We have a “bad” habit of getting games and not playing some of them until later. XD
    Cool. I know FF7 (PS1) goes for quite a bit of money now days. Did you about it being remade for the PS4?

Tbh, only a little. I got the Xbox 360 with several games shortly after so that's been taking up my time. xD I'll play it again eventually.
    I was too up until last year. Just decided to move on.

I think the only non-Nintendo system I ever had until HS was the PS2. xD
    Pokewalker was a neat idea but... I barely ever used mine. xD

Well at 2 local stores in my town, they each sell beat-up, loose carts for $40 lowest price!
    Do you still have the Pokewalker? I have mine but I need to replace the battery.

As much as I would like to buy Gold and Silver, they are too expensive (like all of the GB and GBA main Pokemon games). :(
    I wish my Gold and Silver still worked... lot of memories with those games.

At least my copy of SoulSilver still works so maybe I'll just use that. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom