Haruka_Rules!
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3ds model i don't know it
    Anyway i feel doing thread or answer in thread make fighting
    now the close my thread so i will talk with you and with my friends in the visitor Messages
    Yeah, but at least I still have it and I can still use it for fun. :) Me either actually, and school's starting up for me pretty soon so I don't think I'll have much time for them. :/

That would be pretty interesting! :) I've never actually beaten Yellow, would definitely like to someday though. :)

It is pretty much a perfect game, almost nothing you can't love about it! :) Definitely check out SuperJeenius's LP of it sometime, it's easily the best and most complete LP of Persona 4 out there, and easily one of the best LP's ever honestly. :)

Wow, those sound pretty awesome! :D I've seen K-ON before, actually remember liking it a lot at the time. :) Have you watched any of Dragonball Super or the new Resurrection of F movie? :)
    I think we should just have a conversation that isn't tied to both of us being online lol
    Oh, nice. I haven't been to LA but I figure with how many people there are, should be plenty to do.
    I'm not really much of a gamer, but Hyper Light Drifter is something I plan on buying when it comes out. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom