• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Crystal Onix
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You never said/typed that. I know there's another thread about changing quotes and all but I couldn't miss the opportunity to do it. (I now noticed that your post count is that number which some people claim is the number of something.) Now it's probably hilarious.
    Yeah mine's perfect as in 6 IV's, hatched him myself, he runs a earthquake, brick break, ice punch and quick attack. I put a life orb, but I'm thinking about banding him.
    I'm free tomorrow night. Also what kind of set are you running on electrivire. Admant? Im running a jolly, with full speed, and attack.
    Actually with it's speed, it would be pretty useful to screen, and use that sticky web, with the bug buzz, and the energy ball, it should have a great movestet.
    yeah electroweb is a great move, but there's so many pokemon with draining electric moves. Energy ball is an interesting choice, is it about stunfisk and lanturn?
    Yeah it took me months of preparation to build the perfect team. JK. I though it would be pretty neat to have eq electravire, and since eelektross has some bulk and levitate, I though it would be neat. Also for that annoying earthquake, I put Zebriska with me first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom