• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3ds model i don't know it
    Anyway i feel doing thread or answer in thread make fighting
    now the close my thread so i will talk with you and with my friends in the visitor Messages
    Yeah, but at least I still have it and I can still use it for fun. :) Me either actually, and school's starting up for me pretty soon so I don't think I'll have much time for them. :/

That would be pretty interesting! :) I've never actually beaten Yellow, would definitely like to someday though. :)

It is pretty much a perfect game, almost nothing you can't love about it! :) Definitely check out SuperJeenius's LP of it sometime, it's easily the best and most complete LP of Persona 4 out there, and easily one of the best LP's ever honestly. :)

Wow, those sound pretty awesome! :D I've seen K-ON before, actually remember liking it a lot at the time. :) Have you watched any of Dragonball Super or the new Resurrection of F movie? :)
    I think we should just have a conversation that isn't tied to both of us being online lol
    Oh, nice. I haven't been to LA but I figure with how many people there are, should be plenty to do.
    I'm not really much of a gamer, but Hyper Light Drifter is something I plan on buying when it comes out. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom