• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
HumanDawn
Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know. It was a hilarious coincidence. I'd laugh about it myself, but I'm dead.

I'm curious as to why everybody believed Jist for so long, but whatever..
    I'm not really offended. I don't offend easily.
    I just find it amusing how you repeatedly keep talking about how unlikely and undeserved my death was.

Actually, I take it as a high compliment coming from you, since that means you must have had a pretty strong town read on me to believe that my death was unfortunate and undeserved. It really was, but I think I took it with about as much grace as a Troll can muster.

I am sure we will discuss this further once the game is over and we can talk about everything fully. As I mentioned in my initial post to you, I would like a performance review since this was my first real mafia game I participated in and the first time I played as scum. (Technically, I participated as Town in the Protagonist and XY Mafia games, but I was joke voted off on Day 1 of Protagonists and subbed out in XY because of RL stuff. I also won the Disney Infinity Mafia game, but that wasn't really a traditional mafia game.)
    I can't like your post in-game, so I will like it here instead.
    Lady Luck was not with me this game...although I'm told that the truly great manufacture their own luck.
    Would you mind if I asked for a performance review from RMafia, or is mentioning it while it's still ongoing illegal?
    Basically, I'd like to know, in general terms, what I did right, what I did wrong, and what I could do better.
    when you do have the energy to host again, will you at least consider my idea to co-host a FE mafia game?
    Hmm, but is that true... shouldn't underestimate a Russian temper...

(OHHHH yeah, I'm the proud creator of that overly long phrase there XD)

Since the RP posts were clearly not mafia-relevant info and thus avoidable if someone wanted, yeah, I don't see why it was that distracting. Omg though, yeah, I guess especially long flavor text is anti-town. Too much fluff, not enough info lol.
    DO YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT

(wait what)

Lol yeah, it at least drummed up some discussion from Mijz. It was the confirming phase, yep! It kinda had to be if we were going to do it, otherwise I have a feeling more people might've made a big deal about it if it had leaked into D1. XD
    I AM ALWAYS SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO ALLELUJAH

(well... long hair when it comes to anime yeah, it's not really my thing irl, but anime yeah; Allelujah's hair length is kinda my "anime/vg love modus operandi" I guess, it applies to Innes, Noel, and Athrun too...)

Speaking of Monokuma, I've still got those signatures and avatars we used when in the DR mafia in my folder for all that stuff on my laptop, those and the Sonia/Gundam ones
    what

what

In my avatar he looks like the super fine and unbelievably attractive man that he is, definitely not like a woman omg (but then if you're saying that you're the "male" in the theme, are you saying that Soma looks like a guy in her art, 'cause that might be a hard case to make lol)

nah, Tron has his own special place in my heart, I just couldn't bring myself to change it after so long XD thank you though, I'm glad you still like it!!!
    I see, best of luck there! I'm sure you'll do great! Don't worry, I also wanted mine to end, and they finally did! You'll feel so great afterwards. I understand that feeling, I understand it SO MUCH. As said before, best of luck once again.
    We're on a roll now, mohaha. And thanks! People were celebrating and screaming all night here in Stockholm, it was so fun.

I really liked Malta's song though, but Belgium slayed.
    I saw the first 4 Episodes and then DIDN'T WATCH it until the Week of Christmas Break and watch EVERY Episode Every Week now :) Yeah AMAZING AMAZING SERIES IMO. 17/20 for yesterday's Episode :) and I Like the English DUB based on that one Episode :)
    HAH!! So Silvio/Shingo is your Favorite :) Mine is Yuzu/Zuzu. Have U watched it from the Beginning of the Series?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom