• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Misty
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then maybe I'll maybe I'll buy one then (depending on price of course). That sounds fun. Are you going to do anything exciting with your parents?

Relaxing so far. :)
    Aww. I've been doing alright. I got Splatoon for my birthday so that's been keeping me occupied lately :p
    Neat. What kind of tablet is it?

I used to have a Toshiba android tablet but sold it since I wasn't using it much.
    Those sound good but I'm kinda worry about their performance since they're fan-less. Atom processors (mostly in netbooks) are pathetic for Windows. :( I love ssd. Much better than hdd for laptops, imo.

That understandable. I heard most Chromebook models don't have a fan but then again I'm not surprised since their OS is basically the Chrome browser.
    That's always a good thing. :)

It's a Dell Latitude D630. It originally had Vista but I upgraded to 7 (I had an extra key). For a 6-7 year old laptop, it runs very good. :) Even the battery holds a charge for about 2 hr. Great for schoolwork, YouTube and internet surfing which is all I need. I'm typing this VM on the old Dell. xD
    Impressive. Just getting BA in CS is hard enough. xD

The 2 CS classes are: assembly and internet security. The others are: calc 3 (ewww), and a sociology.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom