Misty
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then maybe I'll maybe I'll buy one then (depending on price of course). That sounds fun. Are you going to do anything exciting with your parents?

Relaxing so far. :)
    Aww. I've been doing alright. I got Splatoon for my birthday so that's been keeping me occupied lately :p
    Neat. What kind of tablet is it?

I used to have a Toshiba android tablet but sold it since I wasn't using it much.
    Those sound good but I'm kinda worry about their performance since they're fan-less. Atom processors (mostly in netbooks) are pathetic for Windows. :( I love ssd. Much better than hdd for laptops, imo.

That understandable. I heard most Chromebook models don't have a fan but then again I'm not surprised since their OS is basically the Chrome browser.
    That's always a good thing. :)

It's a Dell Latitude D630. It originally had Vista but I upgraded to 7 (I had an extra key). For a 6-7 year old laptop, it runs very good. :) Even the battery holds a charge for about 2 hr. Great for schoolwork, YouTube and internet surfing which is all I need. I'm typing this VM on the old Dell. xD
    Impressive. Just getting BA in CS is hard enough. xD

The 2 CS classes are: assembly and internet security. The others are: calc 3 (ewww), and a sociology.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom