Misty
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I joined an anime club which is on Tuesdays right after my classes so I go in to relax, watch anime, play some games and make friends. :) I go to the one campus but the public libraries in my town will host an anime club once a week.

Maybe there is a club (like say video games or movies) that may interest you in your town?
    I have no idea lol. But we were chatting on Skype.

...which for some reason we have yet to actually do. o_O
    Yeah...I figured it'd be better to just trade it in and not let all that money go to waste. But then again I haven't played Hyrule Warriors (the game I traded it in for) in months... ><;
    Well that's why you have to shop smart. :) If you see two PS2s, one $20 that's dirty and beat up vs the $40 one which is clean with no damages, I'd spend more and get the $40 one. Chances are better that the $40 one will last longer. :)

Of course when you buy any old and used items (good example: cars), you are accepting any risks that may arise.
    I didn't really want to, but offline was soooo repetitive. And also frustrating in some ways.
    Yeah...it was really really discouraging. And frustrating. Like even if I didn't lose cuz of being outplayed, I lost because of input lag.
    I've thought about getting a slim model at one point but now I don't really care as long as it's in good working order and the price is good. xD
    My fat PS2 also stopped reading discs so I'll have to get a replacement at some point. Wish I could get the backwards compatible PS3 but those are still expensive. :(

What PS2 model did you have and the replacement?
    Oh, that makes sense then xD

Ironically I got the Wii U just for Sm4sh and yet I ended up trading it in. Sm4sh, I mean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom