Kakuna Matata
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I changed my name because I've been trying to find "the right name" for awhile now and I think Miel just might be it :'3 It means honey in French~
    Wow that's a lot of ships!! Never heard of SmartKidShipping, that sounds super adorable <3
    I like Chrobin and I like marrying the avatar to Chrom because the story is so much more touching and personal to me like that, the avatar being Lucina's mom is just... hrrgh.... Let's just say I cried during that one scene :'3
    RE: Donnel/Nowi, yeah I've only married her to Donnel and Ricken for that reason LOL she's super cute with Ricken too though. It's a shame because her supports with the other guys are pretty cute if not for the romantic aspect, if only there could have been alternate supports OTL
    AND YES DONNEL!NAH SLAYS SO HARD THANK YOU FOR CARRYING ME IN THE ENDGAME NAH

*exhales*
    It is! save me!

Fine, I'll do your work >:C

Still can't remember xD though I really loved the Winter Soldier one cause they admitted they had to nitpick.

Yeah, silly Kakuna :p But yes she is! and she beats people up the old fashioned ay!

I do want to play VI, VII and VIII and a friend told me I should give IV a try xD

What if it gets too salty?

Did you watch the new Gravity Falls ep? :O
    I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile, but your avatar is gorgeous.
    It depends. If you try to throw the entirety of each show's cast together, the odds are something will be dropped. Better to take parts of each cast that would fit together and into the scenario of the crossover. That could work well.
    Yep. Nobody? :p
    True. xD

Both are potentially interesting, to be fair.
    To my knowledge, neither, it's only in G Gundam. It would be interesting to see how it would work in a more serious series, however.
    Hm, or their power source.

Quite. I think they all would, however, they're not pilots, but they'd easily grasp the movement-based controls.
    Why thank you! c: You don't really need to look past the picture of my friends and I in a circle though, past that is just memories of me and my ex. ^^; There is a swanky pic of me in a tux somewhere down there though.
    Youtube is especially bad when you discuss anything concerning political or social issues, or religion.
    So what are you up to Kakuna? :)
    Sorry for the late reply; shit at school and home has been crazy hectic lately >.>

Haha that reminds me a bit of how they make movies split into extra parts these days (Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, etc). It's not exactly related I know but my mind tends to wander ehe >~<; I wonder why they decided to do that though (other than more profits ofc). Oh, who was your favorite character? :D (Yeah, same, one is enough for me).
    I never understood the whole marrying thing tbh :eek: Not because I don't like it, but I just literally have no idea what it's for xD (too lazy to check the wiki .w.). Is marrying two characters just for fun or is there some reward/objective/accomplishment attached to it? This is who Chibster set me up with xD
    It is a vast world indeed, and even I still get overwhelmed by it all xD But don't be afraid to just jump right in! It's really easy to find yourself immersed in the Fantasy within just a few hours max! The plots aren't exactly connected throughout the series, for example 5, 6, and 7 are connected but have no relation to the rest of the series. Also, an emulator is always an option as well :3 Those other 3...yeah, you'd probably need to play the other games to understand everything. I've pretty much stopped following them entirely because they are becoming too hazardous for my wallet.
    I think they will keep the battle system since it's become a signature of the game and series. I know a lot of people want the ending to be changed and for a certain character, whose death was controversial and extremely sad, to live. Though I doubt Square Enix will take that gamble.
    Everythin in my life is a tragedy these days.

That's practically stealing!

Well I've seen...a good chunk xD picking a fave is kinda hard cause a lot of them are good and others are meh, I know I have one but I can't quite remember it right now >.<

I know what RWBY is xD i love it, Yang is awesome, just I didn't get the RWDE thing xD mah bad >.<

Well technically I played the remake which comes with both final fantasy 1 and 2 XD

Why should I? :p
    I would read/watch that. The story of a Beacon mech pilot in some war, perhaps.
    For FE:A... Chrobin ;;_;; I also like Gerome/Nah, Donnel/Nowi and Noire/Severa a bunch~
    As for Pokemon it's gotta be originalshipping, twinleafshipping, hardenshipping and creepupshipping (that's thorton and caitlin LOL its not a common one)!
    I love Mountain Dew :O I miss it ;c it practically doesn't exist here

Or what? :p

Well it's still something right? xD

The things you do to impress people.

Oh do you like HOnest Trailers too? :O

We don't talk about those Kakuna!

Rwde?

The first one :eek: I started the second one too.

Kay *pour salt in your wounds.
    Yee! xD

I felt sad for that one girl though, she didn't even do anything and she died. ;-;

I ship them so hard just let it be true pls
    Aww, I wonder why it would've been taken down.

Three only? I pretty much sing almost all of them at school at any given time xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom