• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh really? LOL :) Oh well, I'll probably get around to it sooner or later. :) I'm thinking that I'm going to play Donkey Kong Country Returns after RE4, I never actually beat it even though I love the game! :) I'm really in a DK mood after watching the DK vs. Knuckles battle; have you seen that? :)

Who, the character from P4? Trust me, you don't want to! XD
    Yeah, I just worry that, like, since the consoles are all going to be older and used, they may not last very long.
    D
    Hey how are you? :) Are you still watching XY?
    I was actually quite disappointed about May not coming for the ORAS promotion that's why I had stopped watching it mid-way. I think I'll start watching it again during the holidays.

Sorry to hear about your Wii U. :(

Oh, and I had bought AS. The Kyogre on its cover was looking cooler and more badass than Groudon imo. :)
    glad to hear - thanks godnees for making my love good and bad that you are busy with your class
    good luck in your classes my May (my love)
    and me too
    Yeah, I remember looking into that. No way I'm spending that much.

I had a slim PS2 that I bought in 2005. The new one is an old fat model.
    I just beat it about a week or so ago; now I've been playing through Resident Evil 4 again. :) Have you ever played Skyrim before? I got it for Christmas last year and I haven't played it yet, I honestly kind of scared to; the kind of gamer that I am, I like to 100% almost every game, and I looked up and saw that Skyrim has about 300+ total hours of gameplay, and if I remember right, it's one of those games that once you start playing it you just can't stop. :/

I would buy Yellow and Crystal at the very least. :)

Oh, there's a video game, I didn't know that? :) I found out about it from that Persona 4 Let's Play I mentioned before; there's this really obnoxious and unlikable character called Hisano in the game, and everyone HATES her, and rightfully so. :) But I saw one comment on there saying that whenever they hear the name Hisano they think of the really shy girl with burn marks on half of her body, so I went ahead and searched her name and she was one of the first results. :)
    Ah, sorry sorry. Haven't been on lately.

I passed, but now have to deal with Calculus II and Physics. D: my classes literally get out at 8:45 on Lab days.

Indeed I have, I actually have Evangelion 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone and Evangelion 2.22 You Shall (Not) Advance on Blu-ray.
    Next paycheck I was actually going to order a 6" model of Eva Unit 02 in Beast Mode. =D
    I want 3.33 but...

Hmm, I still have not touched my Omega Ruby since we last spoke. I keep playing this Emerald... thing every time I get in the Pokémon mood.
    Yeah, I'm pretty happy with that. My old PS2 stopped reading discs a bit back, so I'm glad I could replace it. Means I don't have to emulate *cough*
    For idol music and Jpop i love AKB48, HKT48, Country Girls, KOTOKO, Ali Project, Perfume, MEG... :D
    We've mostly just been going to a lot of thrift stores. My parents love those. :p And eating a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom