• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wheel of Fortune? Ha, a few weeks ago my club did an anime version of Jeopardy. Go figure ^^

Mine was fine. A little uneventful but fine. ^^
    Oh hey >w< )/ Been a few~
    It's my AOTS, yes.. With italics xD (no matter how much I love Symphogear GX, School-Live! wins for a lot in terms of story and feels). I really reccomend it if you have some free time to watch something.
    In terms of story it might not sound the best at first, I mean who didn't see a zombies anime already? But the take on it and the characters themselves makes the story really interesting. It start slow like your average Slice of life (like you must have watched in the firs ep) but the good thing is already in the first episode things get real and always has something to add to the story, it mixes really well the humor with serious situations, at the start it's lightheaded and at the end it became really hectic, something I really liked about it too it's the psychological input they put in how the protagonists deal with this (nothing like "Hey we are stuck let's just try to live and stuff") and it finishes next week! Sis I am so nervous >o< I hope you didn't open the spoiler because that really ruins a bit some discoverings, tho you could deduct it anyways.
    The characters are likeable and the story really touched me, and the art is really colorful and nice. As for sound I really like the opening and the ost isn't something of the world but makes the job quite well.
    Okay now I really should shut up >.< Sorry I just got excited. I can't really say much without maybe putting a spoiler by accident so maybe we can talk more if you watch it :eek: Tho again, it won't dissapoint.

Pretty average :p Oh an anime club? c: You reminded me of Karis! xD What do you usually do?
    yup serena is good with me too
    i love hourou musuko and you will love too i know my love
    have a nice summer
    oh right will xy is great as characters and i want ash to get the badges and win
    or atleast it is a time for girl to win a leauge
    will you know pokemon always have the same style of story so sure we will give up however i still see it however i became see the episode 1 time and download and then no see it again
    D
    Yeah, I also lost interest in XY. Partly because May wasn't coming and partly because Ash released Goodra. Noibat doesn't look as strong as Goodra and I like it when Ash has strong power-houses in his team. Maybe I'll continue with it during Christmas holidays. :)

I haven't played AS that much either, been busy with college. But still it was fun playing as May again her new sprite is very cute. :D

Yup, I had heard so much about NGE that I just had to watch it. But I have only watched the anime, haven't seen the movies yet.

Btw did you saw Movie 18 of Pokemon? I think it's called 'Hoopa and Clash of ages'. I had wanted to see it because I think Hoopa is a very interesting Pokemon (Psychic/Ghost combo!). But I still haven't found enough time to watch it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom