• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Herbizarre
Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Herbizarre, thanks for the update. I was wondering if you would be open to a trade around 7am - 8am, your time (which should be 1am -2am Eastern). I'm working 12 hour shifts during the day, so I figured this might be a convenient time to trade. If this time works, just let me know which day works best for you. Thanks.
    Hey I really can't do much today, but if you can show up at the same time as you messaged me today I can trade. I pretty much work all day this whole week, so that's pretty much the only time I'll be ready.
    Do you like it? :3

What if it has over 9000 defenses? :eek: jk since it's the first stage it's not gonna be that good heh

Tsundere sharks? o_O
    Ack... true .w. ; curry then!

What if it has OP sp def? :eek:

Pfft that made me laugh :p It's cute to be tsundere once in a while. N-not that you are cute or anything..! I don't like you at all [tsundere mode-off]
    I'm available until 6 pm CST today, and until 5 pm CST tomorrow. Just tell me whatever time works for you!
    Okay you are lemon then :T

If it is indestructible like cell we are screwed xD

Awww and you don't admit you are sweet *pokes your cheek* I hope he gets back :D
    Hey Herbizarre, would you be available this Sunday (9/27) after 1pm (Eastern) which should be about 7pm your time?
    I'm sorry man, I got school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I can't trade till 4 my time, which is 12 your time
    You are too sweet for that xD

I don't see many similarities besides color .w.

Why ya restarting your game btw? :O
    You creeped me out xD If you can actually laugh like any of them you'd be an evil Master.

No love for the blob? :c With how cute it is? :p
    Hey, saw your message and see that you are still online. I'll be online for awhile, if you're still available to trade. Thanks.
    EEKKKKKK! Herbizarrre you are gonna pay ====== #qwq)/ *dashes and throws the money*

Oh :c We have yet to see if the game is actually good heh. Which one of the forms did you like the most? : 3
    You no fun dude, gimme da cash :B

Yaaaaaaay~~~ I am gonna buy looooooooootsa burn heals from the Burn Heal emphorium. I am sure Herbi will be happy to get back his money :p

Hyped about Pokemon Go or Zygarde? :eek:
    True.. You can fix any security bug too .w. Can I work for you? I will be able to hard or check the password that way hue hue

GIME THE MONEYYYYYYY OR FEEL THE POWER OF MY ARROW!
    Sorry >o< I was just happy. Just worry about eating and replying to me :B
    I can hack it you know :p

You xD You said you had a lot. That's why I need to take it! I am a modern Robin Hood~
    Ohhh congratulations ^^ hugs tighlty o/ PARTYYYYYY! The good thing is having it imo. And everything will come in time so don't worry ^^
    You will go bankrupt too soon xD

O.O I NEED MORE POKEDOLLARS. I spent too much money
    How have you been btw? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom