P
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. How’s everything going? Indeed it has been a while. ^^
    The new update to the forum did throw me off but also my life was getting pretty hectic for a while but everything is all good now. :)
    Did you play Gates to Infinity? It's the only PMD game I ever played. ><;

That sounds like a fun game. Tbh, I never got into the console Pokemon titles, just the portables. xD
    I will keep that in mind. :)

Just some Fable on my 360. I can't wait for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon to come out this November. :)
    I have Skyrim on the 360 but never played it yet. It is indeed a long and addicting according to all my who played it.

Me too. :)

Interesting. I'll have to look her up. xD
    Neat. Let me know when you beat it. :)

Ikr? I would buy all of them in a heartbeat if they did. xD

I've heard of the video game but I never knew there was an anime version of Katawa Shoujo.
    Those are good choices to play during the semester. :)

Aww. I know that feeling. :( My Gold and Silver stopped saving for some reason. >< I don't do streaming. I like watching them though. :)

Wow! He really is a hardcore gamer. xD
    Same here. I'm not gonna have much time for video games starting from this coming Tuesday.

Yellow is fun game. :) I ended up not doing the marathon since I was busy with my Xbox 360 and Steam. xD

I will check out his videos. :)

I love K-ON. It's one of my favorite anime of all time. I never really got into the Dragon Ball series. I watched some early episodes of DBZ but that's about it. Have you watched Neon Genesis Evangelion or the Rebuilds?
    Aww that's too bad you can't use your Absol now. Lol, I haven't touched my Black 2 for over a year now... in fact all of my Pokemon games, save for XY, have been collecting dust on my shelf for at least a year. xD

I have been thinking about doing a summer marathon with all of the main Pokemon games (excluding the remakes) from the Game Boy ones to XY. :)

I haven't played any of the Persona games I don't have Sony consoles but would like to. :) I really want to play Persona 4 since I have heard nothing but good things about that game. :)

Haha, I was waiting for you to ask. xD Be ready for a long list. :p

I watched:

Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Rebuild of Evangelion (movies)
    Maison Ikkoku
    Sakura Wars
    The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
    When Marnie Was There
    Kiniro Mosaic
    Hanayamata
    K-ON!
    Love Live!
    Chronicles of the Going Home Club
    Girlfriend Beta
    Non Non Biyori
    Manabi Straight
    Re-Kan
    Locodol
    They are My Noble Masters
    Nyan Koi
    Saekano
    The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
    Don’t worry. We all get busy in our lives. :)

That is very impressive indeed. :D

I feel the same way. I got Alpha Sapphire months ago but haven’t really touched it much since I have already played the originals. :/ Tbh, I haven’t touched any Pokemon or Nintendo game since the beginning of this year….but I’m sure that’s only because school is taking up all of my free time. xD

Whoops! Sorry, I totally forgot! xD I’ll check but can’t make any promises. ^^;

I saw quite a bit of anime since we last talked. :)
    Indeed they are. :D

Same here since I want to save wear and tear on my 3DS. ^^

It's an anime club for my school. It's very fun. :D
    That and Pokemon XD are fun. :)

You're welcome. :)

Even though my 3DS can play DS games, it's still nice to have a DS Lite around plus I can play GBA games on it too. ^^ Sure am. ^^

I'm at my anime club now. :D
    I used to have Colosseum but sold it to get Pokemon Black.

Not that I know of but I'll look around. :)

It also works perfectly fine and is great shape. :D

I got Pokemon X today. :D Now my XY collection is complete. XD
    Yellow was actually my first Pokemon I ever played. ^^ I never used Hawlucha so I couldn't tell you but I would go with Aerodactyl since I used it a lot in Blue and Gold. :)

Let when you watch it. It's very good. :D No I don't have Genesect, sorry. ><

I got a free DS Lite from my friend about week ago. :D
    Neat choices! Venusaur and Aerodactyl are classics. xD Speaking of classics, I need to replay Red and Blue sometime soon. I haven't touched those in ages. ^^

You need to watch Zoroark: Master of Illusions. It's one of my favorite Pokemon films and I actually cried in one scene (I'm not going to spoil it for you though). :D I've seen all the movies except the Genesect one but hopefully I'll watch it soon. :)
    I did indeed. I got Y for xmas I beat it a couple months ago. What is your team? Mine is: Lucario, Yveltal, Raichu, Samurott, Sylveon and Mewtwo.

That's cool! :D Have you seen Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened?
    Me too! OR/AS will be epic remakes! :)

Oh I've seen quite a bit. ^^I watched: School Rumble, Tenchi Muyo OVAs, Ranma 1/2, Sakura Wars and now I'm watching Gundam Build Fighters. :) How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom