• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jersey Jimmy
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, but as I say, between beta'ing for two, writing my own, and my usual reading I'm just tapped for time
    Something I want to highlight later is that Josh's approach works well with sufficient time and information, but the reason why Eve is a better trainer is that her approach is more holistic. It almost doesn't work vs Bradshaw - if Bulbasaur's ability had been Chlorophyll rather than Overgrow he'd have lost
    Quick responsesss, aha, yes, the onsen scene. I think my favourite bit was Josh telling Casey to sod off. I didn't want to overuse Bradshaw , since he's a walking cliché. The original plan called for a lot more of him, not one of my better ideas
    Having a character limit for profile posts kinda sucks, especially when you're reviewing a fanfic through them so you don't clog up the thread. This is why I don't like Twitter.
    I suppose so. I'm rather fond of a bit of trippiness here and there. Originally that chapter was going to take place at the Ruins of Alph, I think
    Bwahaha. I think I've annoyed nearly every reader with that dream sequence now. I tried to translate it into French once, as well
    Fourteen was short. About, oh, 2,000 words I think. I never quite got the pacing of those few chapters right, though I certainly stand by the progression of the two protagonists. I dunno, maybe I just feel like there aren't enough poké-protagonists with common sense
    I fear you may be disappointed if you're after erm

I can't really take on any more beta reading at present. As it is I'm reading for two stories
    Regarding the Capture Spear - as far as I recall it used to be part of a sub-plot about Josh not being able to pitch worth a damn, playing around the oddity that no-one seems to outright miss when throwing a Poké Ball. Josh being Josh, he was going to simply make a tool to solve the problem rather than constantly practice. I think I cut the sub-plot for space and repurposed the idea. Oh, hang on ... it's possible it may have been inspired by Pokémon Special
    Amazing o.o You really are a fan, and I bet you are a long time fan!. I am not gonna lie I just watched WWE and UFC since it's what airs there. >.>;
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

You a wrestling fun huh? :D Besides Hardy is there any other?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom