Haruka_Rules!
Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one, and hope you've been doing well.
    That's cool! :D Oh, I didn't know they announced another one, that's really cool! :D I love Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness, and Explorers of the Sky, those were such awesome games, so much fun, the story was so good! :D I actually heard of another game today called RWBY I think? I really want to play it now, it looks awesome! :D

I've been playing a little bit of Pokémon Battle Revolution lately; finally managed to win Waterfall Colosseum Lv. 50 Open level 7. :)
    That depends on your definition of exciting. xD I flew for the first time to Las Vegas for a wedding, so that was an experience.
    Damn, I'm so used to having my siblings relatively close by, I can't imagine not seeing them for months, let alone years.

I'm planning on starting Akatsuki no Yona tomorrow when I visit my friend :D
    I rewatched Dangan Ronpa, FMA, and OHSHC with my sister and we're slowly making our way through FMA: Brotherhood. I also watched Gankutsuou, From the New World, Requiem for the Phantom, and Sailor Moon Crystal, among others.
    ...And yet I still have yet to finish NGE after a decade. xD;
    Second place yaay ^^)/ I am sure this year you will first! Do you know what your group is wearing already?
    D
    Yeah I also think that deep down she is a nice girl. She just had a very troubled and dark past which had made her bratty towards other people. And I also liked how she was a very strong and aggressive pilot in the earlier episodes. :D

Okay then, I guess I'll watch the End of Evangelion movie during Christmas holidays or something. Thanks for telling that. :)

And movie 17 was good. I liked Diancie. I think she was funny. But the ending was a little abrupt, I was expecting something a lot more dramatic. And I think the fight between Xerneas and Yveltal should have been longer. But overall the movie was still entertaining. :)
    Donkey Kong Country Returns is a fantastic game, it's so much fun, definitely would recommend that you try it sometime! :)

What games have you been playing lately? :)
    Yep, it is one of my favorutite anime too
    I love Hourou musuko and I send to you a private message too
    I love the boy who became a girl and the girl who want to become a boy
    I love them both
    I wish if the will do a new season, something like that
    I love them both
    And I am totally agree and with you in this point: "Hourou Musuko has such as beautiful story about LGBT people and their lives. I have a good friend who is LGBT and he (actually a she) suffers discrimination. He is really a nice person and I wish more people would just accept him for who he is, not what they think he should be"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom