Team Gaara
Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IKR?!~ Yeah it came back very briefly, I'm like "OH NO NOT THIS F*CKING THING AGAIN!!!!!"

Well in other news, me and my Family are getting a Puppy next week!~ :)
    OH CRAP!! Looking at today's Episode's Pictures and... In the *UCKING AWFUL PokeVision Episode the Orange Mutated Snivy THING?! Well... IT'S BACK!!!!!!!
    I had a feeling, I think ANY Pokemon Fan would know but was curious if U knew? Yeah Dog Form is Cool :) and Opinion of the Greninja?~
    Yes perhaps.

I'm SURE U know but we've been talking about Scorch Trials and such but U know about the Zygurde Forms right?
    Yeah... Yeah for me, Studios Splitting the Final Book into 2 usually means they just want MORE Money. It MADE SENSE with Harry Potter but after that, EVRYONE was RIPPING them off

But yeah acting is VERY GOOD! I'll be wanting to see it on DVD
    I'm sorry if me trying to explain the end of the Book was VERY CONFUSING but I was trying my best to explain to U there
    Well the Next Maze Runner Film is not until... 2017 this time. Want more time to film this I think. It's coming out on February 17, 2017 and is titled after the 3rd Book Maze Runner: The Death Cure! For that weekend it's going up against Bad Boys 3 and from the Previous week, it has to deal with... *UCKING Fifty Shades Darker! *UCK THAT SEQUEL I say! I HOPE The Death Cure will be as GREAT as Scorch Trials turn out to be.

Also, something that I LIKED that Maze Runner/Scorch Trials Director Wes Ball has said, he WOULDN'T Like to have The Death Cure Split into 2 Films like EVERY OTHER Teen Novel is doing nowadays. This shows that a Director isn't a fan of this trend and I LIKE it!!!~ But that Final Decision will be up to the Studio, FOX to make that decision but I'd WISH for them NOT to split it.
    Yeah... I found the end to be just VERY CONFUSING to me, and VERY ANTICLIMACTIC to me. So I thought Thomas and Everyone else at that Camp to go after WCKD to Save Minho and the others MUCH BETTER then what I got in the book.
    Yeah, I Honestly liked the Ending better here because the Ending of the Book was "... WAIT.... WHAT?!" The ending in the book was that Thomas, the Gladers, the Girl Group, and with the Addition of Brenda and Jorge made it on, a WCKD guy was like "WHO ARE THESE 2?!" Threatned to kill the 2, but after surging he was like ok I'm throwing her off (Brenda) but I bekeieve Thomas was pointing a Gun at the Dude explaining that she and Jorge helped the Gladers get through the Scorch and were promised that they could possibly get a Cure. So the DICK Guard gives in.

Everyone on board is resting up on the Ship, Thomas is sitting alone, Teresa comes up but Thomas doesn't want to be around her because she Betrayed him but Thomas Falls Asleep. He has some weird dreams. Next time he wakes he's in some White Room, can't communicate with anyone. He goes to sleep again (I think). Wakes up, he tries to communicate to Teresa (in the books, Thomas, Teresa, and I believe Aris can communicate through Telepathy) Teresa is acting worried towards him in his mind, he's likes, "I've been asleep for a while" Teresa says "You've been gone a week" He's been gone a week because the Flare inside of Thomas became too infected in him so he had to be Moved.
    And the Teresa Betrayal, in the book... Aris was in on the Betrayal as well, he had a Role in it. I LIKED Aris in the Movie, but... once they Escaped the Facility... HE BARELY contributed for the rest of the film! I'd say other then being recognized by Harriet from the Army in the mountain, he didn't contribute much :(

Also, R.I.P. Winston, your Sacrifice was VERY NOBLE! :-:)bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:
    Yeah, that's what I LIKE about Thomas, he has a GOOD Character. Alsom the one thing I LOVE about these Films, THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO NOT RELY on a Romance!! Like... they DO NOT RELY ON IT which I'm HAPPY about!!~

Yeah, Minho is GREAT!! Ki Hong Lee, (working on the same to say still LOL) has become the Role, and I'd REALLY LIKE to see him in more stuff. Now here are Spoilers, in the Book... Minho is NEVER CAPTURED!! As I said, the 3rd Act is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT!~ WCKD NEVER attacked in the base.

Ok first off, in the beginning of the book, the Gladers are FORCED to head out into the Scorch by WCKD, and to get to a safe haven that they could get cures if they made it. I'll go over spoilers some other time.
    By that, U mean by it on DVD or what?

I thought ALL Performances were good but I have 3 Stand Outs: Dylan O'Brian as Thomas, this Kid is a FULL ON LEADING MAN I say, and I personally think both Marvel AND SONY made a HUGE MISTAKE of NOT Casting him as Spider-Man but whatever. Aiden Gillen as Janson, the one who U thought sounded like Liam O'Brian, he's just GREAT AS EVER!! Really a Character who felt Slimy and DID NOT TRUST AT ALL!!

And Finally, Giancarlo Esposito as Jorge, I LOVED this guy!! He just had a GREAT CHARISMA to him I thought, he added an extra layer of how surprising the Film was!
    LOL, just reading both yours and Sakura's Comments simultaneously was HILARIOUS!! But yeah EPIC was this Film!~ Considering the ENTIRE 3rd Act is NON-EXSISTANT in the Book but I REALLY LIKED the change to it thou.~

Based on U and Sakura FREAKING AND GEEKING OUT, BEST Film of the Year?!~
    AW MAN! Well on last Saturday's Episode, there was a Scene that reminded me of the New Spongebob Movie LOL!~
    I am free this weekend if you're up for it~~ How has your first week back been btw? :D

Oh you are going back there to work later? Really!? That's great for Sakuraa ^^ You will get to be her sensei then XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom