• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Team Gaara
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyt!!!!! Didn't even notice U responded back sorry, I guess you're the ONLY Person who responds to comments via on the comments I send LOL. I NEED/WANT to get Scorch Trials again. To people who said the Film wasn't Good, now OPINIONS, BUT to me the Film was just GOOD IMO!~
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    I still have no idea how I'm supposed to respond~ XD Yeah, we watched it again over Christ,as break and it's still SO POWERFUL!!
    Hey!~ :) forgot to say that the Scorch Trials came out on DVD last week.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Oh you already know we went and got it the day it came out while shopping for Christmas presents! XD
    I'm Playing the *HIT OUT OF Super Mystery Dungeon.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Nice, you enjoying it so far? X3

Caught up with X and Y, until the one before the Cosplay Pikachu episode because, for what ever reason, on the site I use, it shows up AS the Pikachu episode.

On episode 6 of Arc V~ Loving it so far~ :3
    When U have free time, U want me to send Links towards some Arc V Episodes?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Ah thanks, but I think the site I watch them on should work correctly~ And I'm back at home! So I plan on marathoning Arc V and Pokemon ASAP! :3
    LOL!!!!!! Why wouldn't be surprised really that she wouldn't try, NO OFFENSE on her part but that'd be something she'd not even attempt to do.~
    Yeah it's HARD to work with these New Mechanics, wonder how Sakura is handling them?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    LOL, I think she's literally not even trying~ XD She's so lost~
    Why Thank U!!~ :) it's SOOOOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK here and I saw The Peanuts Movie on Tuesday and all I can say is this, GO SEE THIS FILM!!!!! THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY ANIMATED FILM I HAVE SEEN ALL YEAR!!
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    NICE~ (I Hope I'm doing this right, this new navigation is throwing me off~ XD) Anyway, one more week of lasses and then I'll be sure to see Peanuts! XD I can't wait!!
    I can understand. Been seeing several Movies.

OHOHOHOHOHOHO, XY Anime is just getting EPIC in both English AND Japanese!!!!!!!~ :)
    Damn, I could have sworn I sent this message already D: Sorry >o<;

We can do showdown and wifi~ OU for now. That's good! I wish I could say the same for myself xD

Oh dear, that's sad :( Did you know him well?

Ah that way you'll be able to make some money for Christmas presents~ Sakura will be lucky to have an awesome sensei like you ^^ You can teach her the Forbidden Jutsu of Organizing Clothes and Maintaining the Cash Register XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom