• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Soki
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• may i ask your permission for something?
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    i want to have my bf clone PinkyPie and could you nickname the second one JunkieMonkey for me? that's all my Ampibom's nicknames but want pinkie to always be cute and little xD
    Soki
    Soki
    Sure, I could nickname it :)
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    ty so much!!!! :'D ... it probably won't be for a week or so, but i'll let you know when second aimpom is ready ^^
    Reactions: Soki
    "CD Projekt trademarks "Gwent: The Witcher Card Game" logo"

It's happening! :D
    Soki
    Soki
    Agreed, I hardly play any of the other decks either cause Northern/Nilfgaard are just too good :p I expect more cards to be added at least, so people have more unique decks, and maybe they'll even add more decks in general. Man, if they do this well this could be really good and maybe there'll even be tournaments and stuff, that would be cool. Let's make Gwent an official sport! :D
    Zeb
    Zeb
    They just either need to nerf spies or give the other factions a way to more reliably deal with spies. Although Nilfgaard's huge amount of medics + decoys mean it's really hard to get them to burn out their hand/resources and Northern Realms has the super good siege focus so maybe there's more problems than just the spy cards.

But yeah I'm hoping for more cards for sure! There's so many characters that didn't get cards too so they can address that here :D
    Zeb
    Zeb
    (Also yeah I would love to watch Gwent tournaments!)
    Hello again :) um, by chance could you lock my fly/surf/celibrate event pika thread?.... i would like to open up a new one in about a week and reformat it so i can offer more xD .. ty :) .. Oh and would you like my Darkria event instead? it's the US one though
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    i'm so happy to hear that! x) yeah idk if they would either but Darkria is one of those legends love too ^^ ... oh, are there any other hard to find (except volcanion, don't have that legit event yet) or oddball dex pokes you need? ... i been doing a lot of GTS in OR lately and i can always keep an eye out for you :)
    Soki
    Soki
    Nah, I do have everything except the mythicals and most of those are luckily available via wifi in the next months. I'd still rather get them myself as much as I can :) Thanks for the offer though!
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    no problem i get that, I'm the same way tbh :) have a good one! ^^
    hey! :D ....um, sorry to bug you but been looking all over the place and 4 the life of me can't find the amount of days minimum for bumping a thread the Trade Station, could you help me? .. and ty :)
    KenzeyEevee
    KenzeyEevee
    Is het daar leuk? En heb je leuke hobby's?:)
    Soki
    Soki
    Tis hier vrij saai helaas, erg weinig te doen voor fans van gamen zoals ik :p Alle cons en dergelijke zijn in Amsterdam en omstreken. Mijn hobby's: gamen (vooral rpg's), acteren (ben acteur bij een toneelgroep in mijn stad), tekenen en met dieren bezig zijn (ben o.a. vrijwilliger bij een dierenasiel). En jij? :)
    KenzeyEevee
    KenzeyEevee
    Jij bent echt een bezige meid! Ik naar pokémon animé kijken, lezen ik lees heel graag en het is heel leuk om met jou te praten!
    Hey there! :3
    Soki
    Soki
    Yes that was so much fun! So happy I decided to join, never made so many friends so fast haha. And there were donuts! =D

I'm just glad I got Robin at all, he was sold out everywhere D: But the shop I pre-ordered him at got another shipment three months later and I still got him after already given up hope =D
    Soki
    Soki
    Well I wasn't planning to buy any new Amiibo anymore, but the new Animal Crossing Amiibo coming out look so cute! Haven't played the game, but I just have a huge weakness for owls haha. And Kicks looks really cute too! And maybe also interested in the Corrin amiibo, though I'm first waiting to see how he/she looks. Sigh, there goes my money again.
    Chibster
    Chibster
    Haha Nintendo did a good thing by making all these amiibo! xD It's great if there is a series that doesn't have much merch, like FE or MOTHER! Also, I hope your Christmas is well! :)
    Reactions: Soki
    Your signature is very cute! (barring Froslass lol :p)
    Soki
    Soki
    Thanks! Though shame on you, Froslass is very cute :p I was going for Snorunt first, but it doesn't look very Christmassy so yeah haha.
    You've got Delibird who looks like it's tap dancing in your sig though, so I'll forgive you for not finding Froslass cute.
    Ohh so your first game waaaaaaasss~~~ Gimme a prize if I guess xP

Well to me it was a bit upsertting because after all the effort they did.. Ugh :c I mean, I am realist and of course the protas aren't always mean to win but eh xD
    It can't be more sad than some animes I have watched xO but I get how artistic some animes can be you are in my black list DBS. I mean do you know this anime Hibike! Euphonium? Maaaaan every scenary is great and the colors are so vivid, I was drawn to the characters design as well. I am not too much into music animes but I totally loved this one. If you didnt watch it I am gonnan spam you with screenshots :p
    Don't tell me it's your fav starter? :O

The ones I didn't see yet are True Tears and Free! :p Tho Free! ending is kinda upsetting and sad from what people told me, I mean.. All they did for nothing :/ I am gonna watch True Tears, sounds like a bittersweet anime.
    Don't think that, you are the special one not your name -w- )/ if something's gonna be cute it's you okay? :eek:
    Let's see xD I had one already where I combined diferent ones, what'cha think of this?
    Yaaaaay >:D I really hope you like it ^^ Something you might want to recomend me yourself? And amazing I watched it too :) It was pretty funny and lighthearted, I loved the op. Since the singer also sang the ED of another anime I like (Elfen Lied). I don't really have a favorite one since my tastes vary a lot. >.<
    Do it and battle me!!! >:D My your name must be really cute then :O If I was to make a team based on my name it would be a fighting team, not that I am complaining xD Ohhh noooooo now I have the urge to make one.. qwq

Oh thanks c: It's from Zenki Zesshou Symphogear, the images are from the Character songs of the third season. Do you like anime? owo if you do we have a lot to talk about :p
    Spread the word, if you please. I would like Sunday to be a clone rallying day. We've got to get the score below 250, and the only way we can do that is to be somewhat organized.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom