TheCapsFan
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, bars sometimes make things more socially awkward...

A funny thought that's popped into my mind, from time to time, what if I actually have met some of you, and just don't know it? I mean, I don't ususally go around advertising to complete strangers "hey there, my username on BMGf is Maniacal Engineer. Do you have a BMGf account?"

Granted, the only ones I could possibly meet would be the ones in my area, but there seem to be a lot of BMGf users in my Time Zone. Again, the age thing, though. More likely that some of you have met my sister than ME, considering she's closer to a lot of your ages...
    How do you type on the keyboard when one of your arms - or wings - is grabbing onto your stick all the time then :eek:

Yeah, same with holidays. Working at a hotel has that downside, holidays mean nothing xD
    ...I'm older than you and even I don't have a walking stick >:eek:

Yes, that mandatory enemy that everyone has to face someday xD But yeah, better to have a weekend off properly than a weekday.
    Actually, I'm told I'm not half bad looking...but my girlfriend might be slightly biased.
    What I was talking about is, I don't think I'm quite as crazy IRL as I am here. Definitely a lot less social with strangers/people I've never met before. As far as CAH goes, I'm a lot sillier online than I would be in person.

In all honesty, meeting ME in real life is like looking at the man behind the curtain in The Wizard of Oz...

There's also the fact that I'm a lot older than most of you whippersnappers, which means we couldn't meet in a bar to make things less socially awkward...
    *throws the stick back* Here's your stick back :p

Thanks! I had to work but it was an okay day xD I'm having Sunday off though so I'm not feeling too bad about it.
    I won't be doing mine until late tomorrow night, so I cannot judge. xD I just downloaded the Undertale demo as everyone seems to be in love with it. I'm always up for a good RPG.
    Hey Caps! Nothing much, mostly just school work and trying to catch up in Homestuck. What about you?
    I'm glad that it has been sorted out, and resolved.
    I saw your blog, and yes it is quiet, but we haven't had a main game announcement for a while now (used to be yearly releases) so the active members may rise when Z is announced. Hopefully.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom