• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
GastlyGibus
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Can't expect more than that, right? =w=

That's good, indeed. That's what insurance is supposed to do, of course imo. (Well, besides the double value, tbh.)
    GastlyGibus
    GastlyGibus
    "Yeah, you can find a car in ten days, totally.... while you wait about 4-5 days for us to send you the check via mail." - Insurance company logic. :V
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    As long as their part of things is done, they couldn't care less, what else is new? :V
    He is a wound in the force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies... sacrificing itself to his hunger.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Good to hear. I'm doing well, well enough, anyway. Just the usual.
    Also, I suppose I might ask, would there be anything you might recommend as for a beginner/low-experience RP?
    GastlyGibus
    GastlyGibus
    I'll be honest, I haven't been terribly active in Bulbagarden's RP section as of recently. Kamen_Fanatic's Mystery Dungeon RP is pretty low-key; very simple signups that only require names, moves, and characteristics and such. It's still in the very beginning phases, so there's room. Misty-Moo is also starting up a new RP, if you wanted to check that one out. Hope that helps.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    It does, thanks. I'll look into those.
    Hey! Whoa, where did you go?
    GastlyGibus
    GastlyGibus
    Here, there, a lot of places. Figuring shit out, I suppose. How're you?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I'm doing pretty well! We got hit real hard with the snowstorm this past weekend, I had school off Friday and today and it's off through Wednesday as well. Glad to hear you're figuring things out!
    GastlyGibus
    GastlyGibus
    Oh yeah, the snowstorm was pretty bad. Knocked out the A/C in my room. But at least you get a cool vacation from school.
    It's been a while since I've seen you sign up for a game, and I enjoy your play-style and sportsmanship, so I figured this was a good opportunity to jump in. :p

So yeah, you are quite cool. ^^
    Will do~ Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to sit down and listen to anything these past few days (>_<) but I'll let you know when I do! Strings are always a nice sound to me, so I'm sure hearing them in metal will be really interesting. :~)

Aha, well, I'm mostly in to alternative music and such. Alternative is somewhat of an odd genre as a lot of the songs are often seen as pop-ish or get grouped with those songs, but are usually a bit different. I enjoy it for the more unique sound of the bands, and I find that the vocals are always great and can hit some good notes. In terms of groups, I'd say Imagine Dragons is my favorite. I don;t tend to like groups as I often find that I only like one or two songs from a band, but with them, there's only one or two that I don't like. A lot of people seem to know them for their two biggest hits, Demons and Radioactive, but those are just okay, in my opinion. They have better to offer, I'd say. My personal favorites from them are Fallen and one of their more recent songs, Polaroid. Would check them out if you get the time. :p

In terms of songs in general, there's this one called Kathleen by Catfish and the Bottlemen that I really like. It has a faster pace but with vocals that you might associate with slower songs, and it sounds pretty cool. Another one I like is called Don't Wanna Fight by Alabama Shakes. It's a slower one, but I like it a lot. There's also a song called Hollow Moon by AWOLNATION, which is pretty good and is perhaps a bit metalish. (probably not but hey :p) As you can probably tell, I don't talk about music much so apologies if my descriptions of songs aren't very good. ^^ You'll have to listen to them yourself to get the true message, I suppose. :p
    We'll probably open up applications for project contributors after season one ends in June. We've got five more battles lined up before we take a break for awards.
    Yeah, it's a written type of thing. That makes it more interesting and makes the product itself enjoyable without having read the stories involved, which should increase readership and thus the number of people who get interested in and read the stories.
    Brass instruments indeed have a lovely sound to them. I've always enjoyed their shiny exterior and smooth + jazzy interior. ^^ Didn't realize there was also a size difference, but that's pretty cool! After a search, I must say, bass saxophones are quite large. ._. Alto is more my style, I think. :p

Metal isn't exactly my cup of tea, though I did enjoy really enjoy that solo! Jazz and metal - who knew? They make an interesting mix, to say the least. I may just have to check out some other metal songs with brass influence. Folk metal seems a lot more my style than normal metal, so that will be something I have to check out soon, especially if some pieces have violins in them. Violins are perhaps my favorite string instrument, so this keeps sounding better and better... literally. :p
    I shall definitely put it on my list~ It sounds interesting!!

The saxophone is perhaps my favorite jazz instrument! (Don't actually know the differences between each type, but I love to sound it can make!) I heavily considered taking lessons for it when I was younger, but decided to go with the trombone instead. I was only in classes for a year and only learned the basics, actually. It was a rather hard instrument for me to play, though I enjoyed the sound of it and liked getting to slide it around. :p I also took piano lessons for two~three years and still remember the basics and can play some songs off of memory or other simple songs that I'm not familiar with. I was never the best at practicing, so my skills developed rather slowly. I've also been thinking about teaching myself some songs on the guitar one day as I can get one free of charge, but sorta lack the motivation to get started. ^^ I've always admired people who teach themselves to play instruments; I think that it's such a cool skill, and can take a lot of time to do.

Nowadays, I just listen to music and will sometimes try and find new artists. xD You're in to metal music, correct? Out of curiosity, is it possible to play that type of music on a saxophone? :p
    I haven't heard of Keroro Gunsou, though Death Note and Silver Spoon are ones that I have~ Death Note was okay for me, though I did enjoy Silver Spoon's slice-of-life aspects. Perhaps not so coincidentally, it was recommended to me by Flaze as well. :p

Ahh music; what a great art form. (~: Can't blame you for spending your time there. Do you play any instruments? From reading your fist story, I would guess guitar. ^^
    :0 For some reason, I thought you did! Aha, well, if you ever start, you have my first recommendation. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom