Yveltalplf
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im using the Y game, but my FC is 0103-9250-3985, Lilliy should be the name
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    ok gimme a min to add you in quick then :)
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    ok.. i just added you back :)

i'll hop back on wifi now :)
    oh, I think its because your using the 'Y' game and I'm using the Moon game. Let me see if I can find my Y game. Give me a few minutes
    i rebooted my 2ds and double checked my Y game to make sure i'm visible in game.. but still don't see you
    I apologize, I didn't get your message until today. I will be available later tonight, but it won't be until about 8-ish CST. Otherwise I can do something tomorrow morning perhaps? Also, please register me so that if we catch each other in passing we can trade.
    Hey, I'm on right now, when can you do the trade? My FC is 4725-8612-4948. I'm available for most of tonight, and will be available late afternoon tomorrow.
    It's okie :eek: If you can tomorrow monday at 18:00 EST or later (until 22:00) it's perfect for me :3
    Thanks to you too :D If you did tell me how good aggron was gonna be I attached at something to the ditto (the person must have catched it at night? .w. )>.< I am gonna use for competitive hue hue, those badass eyes x3 I hope you get lots shinies as well! I don't have much luck myself..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom