• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Elieson
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Playing MOTW with you was a lot of fun; I hope you stick around for some more mafia games in the future.
    FWIW I didn't Edit, I typed *P.Edit* out in the thread post. It's supposed to indicate like "Pre-Posting, I refreshed my page and saw this come up"
    Oh one more thing to note. You're not supposed to edit posts in The War Room.
    If you need to double post, that's fine. Post editing for players is prohibited.
    Your vote style is fine. Votes count when bolded. You don't need the ## in front, but having it there doesn't effect the vote unless the vote isn't bolded.

I was going to have someone try Skyping you to make sure you were still alive. Didn't have to do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom