• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As I said I really love past Animes
    I don't love new animes too much however the love romance girly drama like hourou musuko K-ON is one of my favorite anime. :)

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san too is also good too. I also saw the second season and the OVAs.

the type of anime I really love

So NHow was pokemon xyz opening? Did you hrat it?
    Hey there how are you? I'm not really sure how the new vm system works out hehe :3
    how are you ,y love?
    I love K-ON, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san too
    please hear pokemon xyz opening
    it is so awesome
    only a month late whoops >>;

At the time I didn't think so since we went to a desert in the middle of summer. Plus it didn't seem like the kind of place I'd want to spend a lot of time in.
    But yeah, an experience that was nice to have.

Oh man, I never finished the original SM either. xD I think I watched all of the first four seasons dubbed, but I can't be sure since it was over a decade ago. Sailor Stars though, I know I watched all of that one because I borrowed the boxset from a friend. As for the movies...I know I watched all of the main features, but I'm not sure about the shorts.
    I think it helps if you grew up with it, lol. Then you're more forgiving of all the cheesiness. Same with Pokémon. xD
    It's more so that I lack access to a quick and reliable source for it. If I had the whole series on DVD I think I'd get through it pretty quickly.

I have...heard of some of those. xD; The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki looked pretty good from the clips and gifs I saw.

RIP in pepperoni, H_R!'s laptop. v_v
    Your new one working out well for you?
    I haven't played that one, I'm not sure if I remember hearing about it t be honest. :/

It is, the graphics are really amazing, it probably has the most realistic Pokémon of any game in the series. :) It gets really hard later on though; basically, your character arrives in Poketopia, kind of an Pokémon amusement park, and there are roughly 10 different battle colosseums each with their own unique traits and twists and their own leaders. :) In each colosseum, you have to win a certain number of battles in a row, normally around 7, and then every time you go back to that particular colosseum the battles will be a bit more challenging up to the point where, with almost every colosseum being around level 8, a lot of the trainers are using legendaries. It's a really fun game, but when you get to around the point where I am, it can be really frustrating because you can never predict how strong your opponents Pokémon are going to be or what moves they know, or you might even just get really unlucky. :/

I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles lately, really awesome game, I finally got the best ending! :D
    It was actually pretty interesting :D The season finale was a cliffhanger though, which is why I'm so anxious for them to add the next season >_<

Haven't heard of that one o.o
    Nah my first one was actually the S3, so that's why I had no issues getting the 6.
    I watched the first season of Aldnoah.Zero, but I wanna watch it on Netflix so I'm waiting for them to add season two.
    Haha it's just like Coke and Pepsi. I just prefer the setup of the Galaxy phones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom