Slife
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my gosh I am so sorry for the long delay! I've been super busy with family and this just slipped my mind. Sorry once again!

My pawns can take out anything-Bishops, Knights, you name it! Pawn to E4!
    that sounds epic :)

I have some time during this weekend. You posted your last VM when it is 12:35 PM in my time. Are you available around then? 24 hours from this post, I guess?

My FC is 3454-1450-7119. I'll register you when I get home.
    Slife
    Slife
    We still never got to have our battle xD

Also, Happy New Year ^^
    It's not only the amount of games that matters, but also the time that passed.
    During that time you grow up as a person, which enhances all the skills required for the game.
    Congratulations, anyway! Hope you keep doing like this in the future!

Make sure to ask whatever you wish!
    Slife
    Slife
    Very true words my friend. Thanks, I will keep do my best >:D
    Looks like we're going to be playing together in a mafia game for the first time. I wish you the best of luck Zexy!
    Slife
    Slife
    Due to the character limit, I will be posting my question here.
    Alright, let's see if I remember the questions I wanted to ask. Ah yes..
    1) What's stopping the Cop role from publicly revealing the alignments of all the people he/she checks?
    ...that's about all I remember for now xD I'll let you know if something else comes across my mind. Thanks!
    I've heard that this is the last one in this arc, not necessarily the series, though that may just have been rumors. one or two, they never lasted long so I have very little experience

all the classworkz
    i reset all my game data multiple times lol. And i used to breed before i quit playing pokemon and started playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Surprisingly that game captures my attention for long and extended periods of time.
    Gallade sounds like a nice choice as well :3 Come to think of it, I haven't used my Gallade in ages. Maybe I'll use him for this battle XD

A practice battle sounds nice :3 I'll give you my 3DS FC when I get home, and we can schedule a time.
    It was really great for a rhythm game. The only thing that was a little weird was the story mode not having very many rhythm parts in it. Nope haven't heard about it! Although now I'm going to have to check it out. Some people make absolutely crazy costumes!

Hero's is so amazing!!!!!!! Its got the good parts of Dynasty Warriors and all the charm of the entire Dragon Quest series. Ive had the whole weekend off work so I think Im pretty close to beating it. :)
    Unless we are releasing a game we don't hold any no. My store is out in in a rural town so not a whole lot of people come out for our events. Also one of the staff has to volunteer to bring TV's and consoles to play on. Surprisingly though no matter what the launch is for we tell people were having a Smash Tourney and they get ridiculously excited.

Thank you! Finally decided on a major for the moment so I can go get my class finalized this week.
    It's okay to ask. I work for a robotics company located ~20 miles from home. It's a bit of a schlep, but the area closer doesn't have a good Jewish community.

Technically, the company I work for is a subsidiary of a Japanese company belonging to one of the top people in the automation industry. I'll be going to a trade show in a week or so and there I will be seeing and interacting with the most cutting edge robots that currently exist.
    It's rather exciting.
    Of course! It's the first game you played and the first game I hosted.
    You've grown so much as a player since then :p
    I had to google for Scrappy Skirmish to see what it is and it's another name for the Alternation Battle XD

I'm going to use my usual team since it doesn't include the top 12: Mega Lopunny, Hawlucha, Sawsbuck, Milotic, Metagross, and either Volcarona or Staraptor. Probably Staraptor. Do you have a planned out team?
    3 are never enough for me. Even in FF9 which has 4 party members, there were several times i wish i could add another but i can't. But i'm not gonna be hard on the game for that because 4 party members were in FF 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.

In the end, i have way too many issues with FF7, something a remake could never fix. So no, i'm not playing it even if it comes out for PC (which i highly doubt it will).

I can't take the game seriously because they try to mix two things that don't mix at all, They mix as well as Banjo Kazooie and Call of Duty, which is not at all. If i can't take the game seriously, i can't play it. It's even made worse by the fact KH is constantly mocked for it's convoluted as hell plotline, where almost every sequel retcons something from the previous games. This just opinions, but this sends me a big red flag and i'm not fan of convoluted stories.
    It's okay, sorry this reply is late; been a bit busy lately~

Okay, cool, I just made a fun new OU team~ XD

We weren't very close, but I had a class with him senior year~ But he was that one super smart kid everyone knows so he was very well known in the class by everyone and by teachers and became the salutatorian. In fact, he only wasn't valedictorian because he was taking too many college courses in senior year outside of his usual classes. My mom was able to go to the funeral in mine and Sakuraa's stead, though, so she at least got me a program~

Yeah, true~ Yes, Cash Register Jutsu will take a while to master~ XD A lot of training will be done~
    Well i made a blog about the new anime i am watching. So obviously those. My new username is a character from one of the new anime called Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. And thanks. Gotta show my girly girl side somehow :p unless you were talking about my avatar+signature+title. Thanks anyways. I want to get back into pokemon but it hasn't captured my attention span for very long. All my challenge runs i lose interest in.
    Hello there Slife, contrary to what I assume are your expectations, I am not messaging you about Smash. *GASP!* Shocking, I know.

Anyway, do you remember that tournament I hosted a while ago? Well, I finally have the Kangaskhan you won in said tournament, so let me know whe you are ready to collect it.
    I notice you're online now... Is it alright to ask if you can participate in the unmentionable game right now?

...Apparently not. Huzzah.
    Hahaha my surprise wasn't a surprise after all! xD

That sounds horrible!! :'( Have you discussed it with your parents yet? Don't worry about feeling lost; it's freshman year after all! I just know you will find your desired major, Hinoka and I believe in you! >:D

Whaat you're so lucky!! That Pro-Bending club sounds awesome!! My college is probably a lot smaller than yours; it only has like 30-40 clubs (including gaming/anime/manga, South Asian culture club, Environmental club, etc.) I don't have any science classes yet, because I have to take the prerequisite classes like college algebra, english I, ethics, and comparative cultures. The only class that's making me overwork is cultures! Every week, 2-4 pages of article summaries are due. I love the class and the teacher is super chill, but he just gives us too much hw. :~;

Best friends? Haha close enough! And yeeeaah Roy Mustang pretty coool. x3 Did you know he loves dogs?!

How long of a trip was it and where did you go? :D From where I live, it took at least 8 hours each way to Niagara Falls! I couldn't stand the car ride, but I loved it there!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom