Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What happened to Mass Effect Mafia II?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    We'll see if Drumbeats returns I suppose; in the meantime, I'm excited for your smaller games, as Murder She Wrote has been quite fun!
    Reactions: Snowy
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Thanks. If Drumbeats doesn't show up, I'll go ahead and work on it myself later.

For now, I'm working on Murder, She Wrote, Fruit Bowl Mafia and Super Hero Taisen... They are all intended to be small games, and I'm learning from my mistakes with MSW, so hopefully they'll be even more fun.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    And yes, I am going to have Fruit fighting eachother.
    That was a Pokemon you suggested long ago.
    I can change if you want.
    Either that, or I looked at wrong suggestion when writing them down.
    I can look up nicknames if you can't think of one.
    Hai there Aussie Eevee!
    Getting ready for my next BulbaRun, v3 - plan on using your suggested Sandslash.
    Any nickname for the ground type, you want me to use.
    I think they will do a good job with it.
    I'm sure you'll be sad to hear that I have not read any of the books, though we do own many.
    What do you mean, Star Wars is dead? xD you can't form an opinion before you've seen the movie.
    Sounds good to hear.
    No wonder have not heard from you much.
    I'm still in thw Fun n' Games
    Trying to keep the current UvD in order, kind of hard with the theme
    I still find myself trying to distract make fun of/trash talk the opposite team.
    Have to be careful with the PingPonged and Ninja'd post

Busy with work, family, and the rain storms.
    Hai Eevee
    Fennek comes by for a visit
    I finally may be able to get some TimTams on Saturday.
    ...Seriously? Not one? Then why did you sign up in the first place? ...Take it from a competitive Pokémon player - I am well aware that knowing your weaknesses is important. :p

Eh, you never know - someone who has never played, say, Pokémon competitively may end up fooling someone who has played Pokémon competitively just because the competitive player may expect certian tactics from their opponent, and is surprised when those tactics are not used... Though that wasn't exactly the case in this match.
    That miscalculation of yours was my plan... Oh, and a little tip: if are ever in a match of some kind against someone, be it in a game of Pokémon chess or a first-person shooter, never go in expecting to lose. If you go in expecting to get beaten down, you will likely play worse then usual and get beten down as a result. If you go in to a match expecting or hoping to win, then you have a slightly better chance at winning, even if your opponent is better then you. Or at least that's how I see it.

And thinking your moves through is important too, I guess. :p
    ...That certianly happened. GG while it lasted. Though am am curious as to what you were trying to do there...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom