• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Slife
Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry 'bout that, had to go. Can we trade around the same time today? Or would an hour earlier work, because I could manage that.
    Hi, White Crow told me to talk to you about getting some Ability Capsules. I traded with her for six pokemon, and two of them didn't have the abilities I asked for. Can you trade when you have the chance? She was having a hard time getting to me with my timezone (UTC -7:00 Mountain Time ), so hopefully it will be no trouble for you.
    Slife
    Slife
    Of course! Can you trade now?
    I have just finished Arslan Senki~ Pretty good Pretty good~ I love anime in the Medieval times w/ their bows and sword~ N the plot too~ Oooo! Kill Em!
    We exchanged pictures of such profound art about the beauty of anime ladys! How can u forgot! D: But sadly, its going to forever stay in the past :/ R.I.P. BB Code
    Ayy~~~ I see you~ Lol
    Slife
    Slife
    Oh what was the plot? :eek: I recently finished Akame Ga Kill, and I loved it! :D
    Ahh yeah, I remember now! It sucks that we can't do that anymore because pictures can't be attached to VMs on these forums (that I know of) :'/ Then again we always have Skype ;P
    Slife
    Slife
    How's it going Jeff?
    FORUMS BACK HELLO!!!!

I would have responded sooner, but I didn't know this place was back up >_>

But as for the RP idea I still think it would be a cool idea, if we can do that here

(i also can;t remember if there was anything about the spoiler in your last post, but it has been way to long @_@
    Slife
    Slife
    Well I was thinking about the new PMs (they are called Conversations now), but if you have a Skype by any chance we could talk there as well :)
    Greece
    Greece
    Unfortunately I don't have a Skype, so I guess PMs would be the way!
    Slife
    Slife
    Alright :D
    I'm such a dork >_< Eventually Ill make sure to look where I'm posting before hand.

Classes wont start until like January. I missed the deadline for anything going on this semester.

I'm hoping on to the PSN to send you a request right now!
    Slife
    Slife
    Don't worry, it's not a big deal xD

Ah, at least that means you still have the winter off to play games before classes :D

Great! I haven't been on PSN in a while tbh :eek:
    I'll be online in a few minutes, assuming you're ready nyow
    Rainami
    Rainami
    as am I

name's nicole btw, you might have to check under "passersby"....don't see you under "friends" so I assume that stupid glitch is under way again, or whatever it is
    Rainami
    Rainami
    thanks for the shelmet!
    Slife
    Slife
    No problem! Enjoy!
    It was good, although I didn't celebrate in a religious way! xD We bought sweets and snacks to share with friends and my best friend and I exchanged gifts! My cousins in India sent me videos of people lighting firecrackers! xD How was yours? :D
    Slife
    Slife
    Thanks! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving too :D
    I haven't made much progress with them yet .w. To make it worse, I just bought a ton of new games on Steam which I have absolutely no time to play xD; And yup! It's a survival horror RPG Maker game!

Oh right, that game just came out! How is it so far? :D
    Chibster
    Chibster
    Ahh yes, Steam is a blessing full of sales, yet a nightmare for building up backlogs!! xD I'm interested in Steam, but I just have a question about it. Do I need one of those fast running computers to play on it? I mainly just had a few games in mind like Undertale and To the Moon. xD
    That sounds so fun!!! And to hear it was made using RPG Maker, that's cool! :0
    Chibster
    Chibster
    Wow, I can't believe YW came out a month ago...that time went by fast! xD It's really really fun! Komasan is my fav. :3

Also, can you believe we're almost done with first semester already?!
    Pretty good pretty good~ I would say everything's about the same~ Enjoying the Life and still aiming for that Otaku Dream!
    And may I ask the same to~ ~(◕。◕ヘ)
    And of course! We got some unfinished buisness we gatta settle~! Wouldn't you agree!? (-‿◕)
    I hope BB Coding works Lol
    Gg friend~ No link it profile post~ ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    Edit: I quit Life
    Slife
    Slife
    Oh, seen any good new anime lately? I've seen some good ones myself :D
    We do? o.o Remind me again please, I forget xP
    Yeah it sucks that BB Codes don't work anymore :/
    As long as you don't quit Slife ;P
    Slife Buddy! Were have you bin! I've bin looking everywhere 4 u! Lol
    Bin a while hasn't it~
    Please don't, I have two teams of Pokémon to feed. orz

(Thank goodness, I'd hate to see you hurt yourself. :phew:)

I'm so transparent. orz But I can't help it, I love 'er. TwT I have, but very little. Probably around three times. My sister and her friends proved victorious each time.
    Thanks Slife! :D

Well we do have the Daycare, haha. Unless you were referring to the human characters?

Oh wow, I didn't know I was speaking with royalty. :eek:
    's a lovely dream. TwT
    Nice! What games are you playing on it first? Have you played Undertale? I've been hearing a lot of good things about it but have yet to check it out or play it myself.
    I still need to finish the Delta episode in OR and I think I'm like... an eighth into Silent Hill: 0rigins? I also have Majora's Mask for the 3DS (this will probably be me whenever I finally get around to playing it). Then there's the backlog of playthrough of games I'd like to watch... @.@

So poofy. :eek:
    But of course! Can I put you down for the chicken, salmon, or vegetarian meal?
    That's why having multiple party slots adds replayability, which is the main thing i like in RPGs.

If you like FF 7 and you are excited for the remake, that's great, people should like whatever they want. The original FF 7 just did nothing for me except give me boredom, main reason why i don't care for the remake.

The other issue is that KH is mostly on Playstation consoles and i don't care for Playstation (except maybe PSP). So even if i wanted to try the games, i can't.
    Slife
    Slife
    Fair enough. There's tons of other games to enjoy after all~

Well KH has some DS and 3DS titles as well, and with the announcement of Cloud in Smash, it could be possible that the new FF7 game will come to the NX as well, and a long with it new KH games.

Have you been playing any new games lately?
    N
    Norzan
    Been playing Zelda Classic. A site where users make custom zelda games.

I pretty much quitted this forum. The new layout is just terrible and i'm honestly tired of this place. If you want to talk to me, do it through skype.
    I'm GMT so evenings for me work fine. Not sure how that affects your timezone tho.
    Zeb
    Zeb
    Ah yeah! Well I can trade later on this evening or another night, if that works for you?
    Slife
    Slife
    Would you be able to trade today?
    Slife
    Slife
    Any chance you'd still have the Tangela haha
    Did not see this until now. I am indeed! Hey, I don't mind the Leafs. Plus, you're a hockey fan, that's what matters overall.

What do you think of the season so far? Any predictions?
    Slife
    Slife
    The Canadian teams and the Caps are doing well at the beginning of the season as always. Unfortunately, I've learned by now not to get too excited by their initial success, as they always seem to disappoint come the playoffs.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah, that's true. I'm not liking the way the Blackhawks are looking, though.

I'm impressed by the Stars and the Predators.
    Well, took you long enough to respond.

Anyway... I'm afraid I'm not really going to be availale to trade tomorrow, but I will likely be able to do so on the day after... See you then if we are online at the same time.
    You are my new favorite everything.

I'll be blogging about the Trade Show after the blogs get revamped. I'll probably try to save my old entries as well. There are only three of them, after all.
    Meh borderlands seems like another Skyrim to me and i ended up not liking that game much.
    Slife
    Slife
    You should give it a chance. It's a really good game that you can end up investing a lot of time in.
    Slife
    Slife
    Hey how's it going? I'm hosting a tournament in the BBC. I'd be awesome if you join~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom