• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Persephone
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello ello. Was wondering if we would be seeing any nominations coming from you this time around.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Probably not. I haven't read much in the last couple months.
    AceTrainer14
    AceTrainer14
    Ok, fair enough. Well make sure you read before the voting!

BTW, Elysi and I are working on Crossover Battles, have just both been a bit, ya know, busy.
    I'm going to try to resolve this one way or another, but I'm having a little trouble.

What you originally wanted to talk to me about was someone using one of my characters in a Crossover Battle. I'm not familiar with the concept, but it sounds cool. Was my character used in the end? I would almost certainly have consented. Sorry that I did not manage to respond but thanks for getting in touch.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    We don't use characters without consent. So, we haven't. We aren't quite sure if there will be a third season of it. If there looks like there will be, I will contact again to ask permission. I also might ask earlier if the current writers come to a consensus that they want to use a particular character.
    Gama
    Gama
    Fair enough on all counts. Also, do you recall what character of mine was being requested?
    Hi Athena, sorry that it has taken me over a year to reply. I've not been online in that time.

I'm having a bit of trouble clearing out my inbox. It's due to the fact that staff on this site have larger inboxes than standard users and so when I resigned as Head Admin my inbox shrunk an incredible amount, meaning I was vastly over my maximum number of messages. (TBC)
    Oh, hullo. A day of writing, does that mean you've managed 10,000 words then ;)

Thanks, I must confess, my application was entirely speculatory
    Beth Pavell
    Beth Pavell
    Well, one's Sandy Samson. I forget off the top of my head who the second could be.

The worst spot is in the middle?
    Persephone
    Persephone
    And the author is Sike_Saner. The other character is next up anyway, after the one I'm writing now.

Marine Science at my university requires a lot of lab science at the start and significantly less in the back half.
    Beth Pavell
    Beth Pavell
    Oh, right. I've got lovely exams to look forward to soon. And I haven't sat an exam in years
    Hey there. So, now that this is back up and running but the social groups are down, what are we doing about arranging the crossover battles?
    Eh, very much the usual. Uni's just started again, so I have the double-edged sword of having something to do again. How about you?
    Yep, I've been keeping up with the discussions in the group, I just haven't had much to contribute so far with my limited knowledge of the stories people are talking about. Once we have battles finalized, if the one I'm working on has characters/stories I'm not familiar with, I am happy to get up to speed on them in a prompt manner. for example, I just completely caught up with Acetrainer14's 8ES story over the course of a little less than a week, so I have time now to take care of logistical things on my end, barring anymore shipboard personnel emergencies in my department (knock on wood).

Thanks for staying on top of things and communicating though!
    Ah, sorry to hear. :/ Hope things clear up soon.

Also I should pick up reading yours again. IIRC, I got hit with life myself around the time I stopped and forgot. x.x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom