• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
JustJeff
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ♫ Baby you talked too much and you were asking for it, asking for it, Asking for it! ♫
    Orion. D: I want one! It's so cute! All I ever ask for from my scrolls is cute things and pretty ladies but I get overly muscular Barbarian Kings. D:
    i.imgur.com/skIM4wC.jpg
    But say, these girls will send your heart into oblivion. ^__~

Very belated thank you! (I started working so I'm still getting used to my hours and haven't been on). D:
    I need to ask first though (´°ω°`) how many nat 5*??? I am guessing you have Vanessa? :eek: I am crying for Camilla </3 I am not gonna have her or Praha

Anything is fine as long as you like it (°◡°♡).:。
    Juicy secrets here and there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Yeah you talked to me about that game a while ago :p
    Oh gz :p moving where if it isn't too personal? and prints eh?

YOU ARE COMPLETELY FORGIVEN JUST FOR THAT ART <333
    Hey Jeff, question for ya – do you have any redistribution policies for Pokemon that you breed and trade?
    And maaaaaan your birthday was recently eh? HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~

i.redditmedia.com/atOg2L7jXyatD5ukQFXNeSqQvp7Xt9AHXylEhQmiLCM.jpg?w=320&s=f11c175a983dbc06921693842d175f34

Best b-day cake xD
    Let's blame it then :p

Oh thanks :D I finally so got acces to stuff >w> and stuff <w< and I have italics! (=^-ω-^=)
    Did you have life stuff going on? ;o

Ohh totally~ tho you never shall call a woman old :p jk
    Send it this way send it send it~~ <3 I pick yuri ofc!
    I hate Lushen! >:[
    i.imgur.com/W2fCSs2.jpg
    My units will remove all your beneficial effects!

Also...Happy Birthday!
    One out of four islands is good enough for now! I'm always broke as is. :p
    JustJeff
    JustJeff
    Just buy a few refills~ eazy!
    n wouldn't you say these two units of mine r quite exquisite~ quite the gem you would even call it
    but nontheless, I would definitely love to see your best two units ~(-‿◕)
    i.imgur.com/1udXkNv.png
    Dolce
    Dolce
    My my :eek:!!! If it isn't the one and only JtFx~! Been a goooood while! I feel lucky to be of the only ones who knows this heh. Don'tworry you secret is safe with me~ :p So tell me, how have you been doing lately? >.<
    That the pair is so so, the best pair is easily this one!
    I have to play lots of things though. I don't know what to play first, what to play next. Q~Q But I really do need to expand my steam library.
    Sorta, Kinda, Maybe, Almost there don't count as beat. :p
    You looked up Dolce or TrickDeLaMagie huh? :p That's no magic!
    You got it! Extra yuri it is! The more yuri the better!
    I try :p
    Who's Miss Fortune? :eek:
    Ah true, I keep forgetting to watch that! I am currently watching Psycho Pass, so I might check it out after that.
    I am afraid to ask ;w;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom