• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
pokemon fan 132
Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Yeah, I think they should find a way of keeping a balance between the older and newer characters. I think rotating the characters would be a good idea. For eg, in gen 7 region they can have two new and two older characters travel with Ash. The only problem I can think of is bringing back the voice actors of older characters. That's why they didn't brought May for ORAS promotion either. :(
    D
    Hey I had seen your post in the anime section and I agree with it. I want the writers to let Ash finally win a league (though not replace him), but they should continue with the stories of previous characters too. I think they should start another series of specials for the older characters and give them more frequent cameos.
    What do you think of the new design? After getting used to it, I actually like it better than the old BMGF.
    That's okay. The updates are similar to another forum I go to, so that might make it easier for me to get used to the new forums. Followers doesn't have the same ring as friends though.
    I didn't realize that the forums were back up until this morning. The forums look pretty neat and I like the updated features too.
    They want that AZ and Floette feature to be in the games/anime now I guess but we'll need to see how it differs from Megalution.
    He might not even get a mega since he's getting that new Greninja form, which is a kop out really.
    Yeah expect for Iris I would always give a character a second chance. I hope the Sceptile thing happens with Ash and he gets it mega.

Or he gets a Roserade.

I'd say Serena as it would fit her but showcases are bleh.
    I wouldn't want her purely because we had her already and I personally don't like her mean attitude or her design really. I prefer the niceness of Dawn, May etc and dislike the meaness of Iris and Misty.
    I'd have no problem if Misty showed up for a one off. Dawn/May would have no reason to show up though, since there's no contests. Dawn's reason in Unova was a little weak, so she came with Cynthia, so she just came to see Ash. OMG SHIPPING.

Of all of them I think Misty is the only logical one to return. Maybe have her meet Alain in Kanto when he's looking for Megas and she goes to Kalos with him.

They had a conisour in Kalos judging some competition, so many they hire Cilan for one in Kalos too later on and Ash 'happens' to be there.
    A few would be okay though I see stuff like Origins and Megalution similar and at least megalution is canon to the main series. Maybe we'll see some more stuff later for other character. Probably just one for Serena and one for Clemont once they've left the series, though.

The Surskit thing would be lol. especially if she evovles it and learns it loses Water.

I agree not that much can be done with Misty if she stays as a Gym Leader. That Sakura episode was about as much as she'd do.

That Paul idea would be good. See him beat Brandon and move on... though Brandon has no more Regis, so it would be easy tbh.

The main reason she'd be good for the roster is because she's hella cute xD
    There's a few episodes like Iris in Johto they could make a Chronicles 2 with.

I wanted Korrina added to the group. She was amazing and she looked great in her pyjamas ;) provided she dropped the hat so you see all her hair she'd be the best :D
    I would probably say Dawn. As for game characters, I like Korrina (she's cool in the show too)
    You like the Croatia football team? Klasnic?

and i'm not gonna lie I skip half your posts xD
    From what I remember of you, you're Croatian, I think? you also type out long messages nearly every time xD
    Nah that's not me. I may have made an account on there in the past but I only recall posting once or twice.

Mind sharing some of these links so I can see my twin? xD

What was the 'posting style', btw?
    I understand and I meant to send you a message yesterday, but I was too tired by the time I could do it. I will send you a message later today. Please stop sending me these reminders. I haven't forgotten and getting these visitor messages just annoy me more than anything else. For the last time, please be patient.
    You don't have to ask another mod. I'll try to get back to you later today or tomorrow. Just please be patient.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom