• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
O
Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh >.< my apologies. Well the earlier I can is 16:45 EST tomorrow. If you can't at that time from wednesday on I can from 7:00 to 11:00 EST.
    Hey there :eek: I am sorry for not replying. Sunday isn't a day to log in usually. Do you think you can trade between 20/21 EST?
    It looks great! Awesome job. Now just to convince the Pedia staff to use your table! (It's definitely 100x better than the current one imo.)
    Would an addition like this doable? Ignore the shoddy job I did, I had to do it in paint xD I think your table is perfect, but including the stats could be a good idea. (I took the mini-stat table from the form differences page.) Food for thought anyway.
    Hey, just letting you know I really like the table you've made for Mega Evolution on the pedia. The sprites make the table easier to look at than the giant artwork in the one on the main page - it feels like you're scrolling forever with the original.
    I'll do all the tradebacks you need. Except the item based ones because I don't have items.
    *sees your avatar* Oh my GOD, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?! DID YOU EDIT YOURSELF? DID YOU GET SOMEONE TO EDIT IT FOR YOU?! I MUST KNOW!!!
    Hi, I just registered your fc, would you add mine?
    1203-9548-3235
    Thank you very much!
    I actually don't know. They said when the servers get back to normal, and the servers are pretty normal, save for a few hiccups here and there, so now I'm not sure anymore. DDDDD8
    Some DOS attack, Immewnity says it may not have been targeted at the wiki, but instead at the server. The affects: All files went missing, logo went blank, and all files were forbidden from view, this morning it's fine now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom