Bulbagarden

D
Detective Calvin
Right now, everything's been a trial. We recently moved, so everyone's adjusting. My sister's gotten worse, if you'll believe it.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
Ouch I'm sorry. That sounds rough. Did you move to a new state or just house?
D
Detective Calvin
New house, different area of town. I lived in that old house for almost 13 years.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
That's a long time. Why did you move?
D
Detective Calvin
Black mold in the basement, plus they were getting ready to close down all the old buildings, so we had no choice. But we were supposed to move 4 years ago.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
Is the new house nice?
D
Detective Calvin
Quite. It's an actual house as opposed to a duplex, so we have our own four walls. I do not miss the smells of weed, cigarettes, or anything else that can be smoked coming through the walls 24/7. Plus, I have my own room now. I had to share with my baby brother before.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
That definitely sounds like a better deal. Also sounds much healthier.
D
Detective Calvin
Very much so, considering my family is highly asthmatic.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
Well other than moving what else is new?
D
Detective Calvin
Trying to get back into RPing and writing. I fell off of both due to the move. What of you?
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
Trying to get back into the internet. I'm avoiding RPing, just can't handle it for some reason, as you probably saw by my MIA. Mostly I spend my days working and playing games.
D
Detective Calvin
That's good. My fortunes have been ill regarding employment.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
Did something happen?
D
Detective Calvin
No, just can't find anyone who'll give me a second look.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
Ah the fun of job hunting. Definitely aim for retail right now. With it being holiday season they tend to take on more workers for at least the holidays, and if you're good at your job then a higher chance of being able to stay on after the holidays.
D
Detective Calvin
Will do. Thanks for the tip.
Midorikawa
Midorikawa
Just prepare for big messes, rude people, and stupidity to the highest level.
Back
Top Bottom