• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Pandora
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey moça doce torta de cereja, vc sumiu

Muita coisa aconteceu, esse jogo promete ser muito bom.Faz um tempo que te respondi na evo, vc sumiu e nem entrou mais, aqui tbm n respondeu, vc ta bad, disse algo errado?
    Pandora
    Pandora
    oiiii, nada a ver, tu nao disse nada errado. Bah, na verdade, eu nao entrei mais na poke evo pq esqueci a senha :s

e eu tava estudando muito pra concurso, dai nem entrava mais em forums direito. Entrei so na semana passada por nostalgia, mas vou tentar recuperar a senha.
    Mas e ai, o que ta achando das mudanças? Na real to super feliz com o tom diferente do jogo, não esperava nada disso. mas acho que traz uma vibe refrescante pra franquia
    Myth
    Myth
    \o
    Bom, to surpreso, lembro que comentei contigo que não gostaria de outra região tropical dps de Hoenn, mas pendeu pra algo diferente, to curtindo muito
    Eu vendi meu 3DS logo na época do anúncio, me arrependi disso rs Mas e vc? Vc tbm tava sem ds, pensa em pegar outro?
    Hey Pandora! You may remember me as xXMelanie_HimeXx :)
    How are you doing these days? :)
    Oi
    Sim, da comunidade no geral, da EVO também
    E é realmente estranho rs mas há pessoas que reclamariam de falar em pt no profile.Que bom que não liga, meu inglês ainda é fraco :p
    Enfim, tdo de bom boa sort
    Hi, what's up?

I know that I said I wasn't going to bother you here but anyway, it's for a good reason
    Well, I'll get a little away from the community in general for study, so just to say that I have already answered you there - you know where -, I think that the message hasn't arrived yet because the system must have bugged
    again
    Yeah, you can change your name. Go to Settings, then click on Edit Profile. You can only do it every three months, though.
    Yeah she's really pretty :)
    I dunno it depends, they don't really have a personality in the games while Serena is quiet and girly and May is kinda sarcastic in the anime.
    In the anime, Misty is the only that I followed, so there she is my favorite, and she is beautiful!
    But in games May and Serena are my favorites. They are very different in the anime? I do not watch it, so I can not opine much :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom