• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Slife
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the follow!! =D
    Slife
    Slife
    Indeed. Sometimes I tried to do the hand signs for the Jutsu's and the only one I could do was Fire Ball Jutsu xD I got the PM btw~

Yeah, Windows has it's shortcomings, but it's great for gaming I'll give ya that xP *inserts PC Master Race meme here* I haven't, but the name intrigues me! What's it about? :eek:

I like the name~ Clever use of the evolution motif in the insignia. It's funny that my dog happens to be an Eskimo breed haha. Sorry, off topic xD; So what kinds of games would your company make?

Slife from Bulbagarden xP It's amazing how an interest or childhood passion can turn into something so amazing as inspiration for the future. Just look at Pokemon and Satoshi Tajiri's interest in bug catching. It's awesome to see :'D

That's the thrill of it though :p Sometime they can go too far though so it's understandable :/

She's mostly there for fanservice I bet. I mean, even her cards are nothing but fanservice XD
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    I remember trying to copy Zabuza. As you can imagine I failed XD

It's set in the future on an alien planet caled Hillys where aliens called DomZ keep attacking. The Alpha Forces say that they're protecting you, but they're actually behind all the kidnappings and DomZ related attacks. You play as Jade, a female photojournalist who gets involved in a conspiracy with a secret organization seeking to gain the trust of Hillians named The Iris Network. You join them and endevour to reveal the Alpha Forces for what they are =D You also have a Texan pig uncle who tags along. xD It's awesome and you should play it! You can get a HD version for your computer and even though it KINDA needs a remote, its still totally enjoyable with a keyboard and mouse. I may not have explained it very well but seriously, it's unmissable. it's very casual so hard-core gamers won't be too impressed lol

I know right xD And as for games... action adventure, like Ratchet and Clank! Combined with Sola to Robo and Final Fantasy. I like sci-fi to an extent :p

Yeah, it's rad. =D

I actually really like watching childish stuff, like Sonic X and reading Doraemon. I never got to watch childish stuff when I was a kid so thats probably the reason lol

Yeah. Misawa is cool, with his ghost types and all, but CHAD FTW!
    Slife
    Slife
    Wow that game sounds really cool! It's also neat that you get to play as a female protagonist. I like the premise, and it seems like it has an interesting story. RPGs are meant for their story after all xD I actually have my PS3 controller hooked up to my computer because I find it really hard to play with a keyboard unless it's a slow turn-based RPG or simple platformer. For action and shooters it's nearly impossible for me xD I'll definitely check the game out, thanks~

Haha well you can be sure I'll be interested in buying your games xP I don't think I've asked yet, but what are your favorite games? :eek:

I can understand that. I missed out on a couple things during my childhood too so I'm trying to experience them now to make up for it xD Sonic X! Now the theme is stuck in my head again D;
    Greetings to thee, Slife... If you are wondering what this message is about, I have two things I would like to mention. The first is that I am ready for the next Multi Battles session... I don't have my team at the best it could be, but it is barely passsable.

Anyway, the second is that I'm still waiting for you to update the Secret Santa tourney of yours so I can claim a prize... So hurry up! :p
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Then that may be an issue, since I have a thing that just so happenes to coencide with that time... Eh, if you're still on when I get back, I shall gladly do battle.
    Slife
    Slife
    So what time will you be on exactly?
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Well, the aforementioned thing finishes at 5 PM my time, so I think I can make it home and online at around 6 PM (i.e. 12 hours from now).
    (In responce to your last PM)

...And I got distracted testing that team. Yay.
    I will probably be available tomorrow at the time of your PM giving me my round 2 team, so we could do battle then (even if I'll probably be pretty sleepy). Not that trying to arange a time has worked before, but one can dream. :p
    Slife
    Slife
    I'll be online for a bit now
    Slife
    Slife
    Online now as well
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Well, if you are still online, I can still do battle.
    Hello again... Weren't we supposed to have some kind of showdown involving fighting a while ago (not actually using a site with that name though ;D)? Because I'm still up for that if you are.
    If you're free now I'm available to battle. If by some chance you miss this message or aren't available now, send me a PM when you're ready.
    I'm available starting now if you want to have a battle on cartridge. I should be free for the next hour and a half or so.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    Looks like we missed each other. But I should be available tomorrow night and throughout the weekend
    Slife
    Slife
    Alright I'll be available then too
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    I'm free for an hour now if you're ready to battle.
    If you're looking for a battle I'm happy to oblige. You can usually find me hanging out in the Bulbagarden chat room on Pokemon Showdown. I'm not sure if I'll be available today, but I definitely will be tomorrow.
    I see you are looking for people to clash 'mons with... You should have expected me to answer that call. :D
    Yeah, I think so. I'll have your friend code registered soon, so that I'll be ready. Mine's on my profile page.
    Slife
    Slife
    Can you trade now?
    You mean the Pokémon with the Ability Capsules, right? I don't need entirely new Pokémon, just some delivery Pokémon to give me the Capsules. Anyways, I'm good tomorrow around four o' clock my time. GMT -7 by the way.
    Slife
    Slife
    Can you trade at that time tomorrow?
    Haven't been on for a while, sorry. This entire business is confusing, yes? Anyways, I'll be avaliable any day for the next two weeks except Sundays. Let me know when you can trade.
    Slife
    Slife
    I still have your mons ready, whenever you want them.
    Hey, are you good for today or Monday? I would like to get those capsules soon.
    Slife
    Slife
    Would you be able to trade sometime today or tomorrow?
    Sankiu! You still have a long road to go.
    Slife
    Slife
    And I've been here longer too ;w;
    You are the master poster. Teach me your ways! :eek:
    Well, I can trade most days between 7-8:30 PM here, and most days from 6-7:00 AM too. Other than that though, it's busy. Sorry that I haven't been active, random things just pop up in my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom