Bulbagarden

Soki
Soki
Hiii! Had any luck with the trivia contest yet? Are you participating in the next two rounds?
Chibster
Chibster
Haha yes I won round 6! :D I'm definitely coming on the chat again bc everyone is so funny, but I'm not going to answer any questions! :) I'm rooting for you! :D
Soki
Soki
Oh wait was that the last round I was in? In that case, sorry I forgot it was you that won then haha. And congrats! I was third in the last round, so that's something. Which Amiibo are you getting? And you should definitely visit the chat, these rounds are getting more fun each time, everyone actually has a list of all the TM's now haha.
Chibster
Chibster
Haha i think it was the round before! :) Omg the TM list is a lifesaver! xD Thank you!!! :D I never laughed so much on a chat before!

Hmm I was thinking of getting Robin, Marth, Lucina or Duck Hunt! Or Lucas ! :D
Reactions: Soki
Soki
Soki
Ooh I've got the Robin amiibo, he's really nice, lots of detail =D Good luck choosing which one you want :p I've got one more round to try and win, but I'm fine with not winning really, just participating for the fun :)
Chibster
Chibster
Yaay, glad you didn't get a derpy one! :D Any new ones you're looking at? That was pretty darn fun! It's like we all became a circle of friends after! xD
Back
Top Bottom