Kakuna Matata
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! Very sorry I haven't been messaging you lately - been very busy. Anyways, how are you finding the new volume? :O
    Yeah... no. Our school district is messed up.
    I want to make sure that I learn the language right. xD Ironically I rarely use them because i get laaaazy =w=;;

IT WAS USELESS TO LEARN THE CODES. IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE
    I'm not allowed to play with killer animatronics :B

FOOD IS SACRED. IT MUST NOT BE SHARED AND SAVORED.
    (took so long because idk what to for a civil convo. now because of the change)
    I'm okay, don't worry ! I don't live in Paris, so I was safe. I just didn't know the Bulbagarden forums went back on... And I have to change everything back ! (at least, the avatar)
    Wait, so I see my conversation with you on my page... but not the messages here.. how does this new system work? I'm freakin out man!
    *This 420 character limit thing is so annoying! Tbh, I miss the old forum. :(

I highly recommend The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki. I actually like it better than the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but that’s just me. xD

Yep! So far so good!
    I saw all the main movies subbed, watch the first 2 season dubbed wayy back when it was on TV. Never watched Sailor Stars though. Naoko Takeuchi (creator of SM) must be one of the wealthiest women in Japan. xD

That understandable. It took me years to finish The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya since I never bought it on DVD or Blu-ray. :)
    (And is it just me or 420 characters is really short... -_-)
    I left the cashier work and found a new job as a reviewer at a translating company. So far the job has been great ;w;
    Reactions: Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    (Lol I'm trying to imagine some of our old VMs being split up by that limit, it'd probably take at least 10 separate VMs.)
    HOLY SHIT CONGRATULATIONS MIN!! This is so wonderful. ;w; How did you come by this job? Are your coworkers there friendly? How many hours do you work a week?
    GAHH miss super mod, please grant me the knowledge of how you view past convos with a certain person
    (you're lucky that I'm confused with the new forums otherwise I'd have found that folder >:0)
    Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Afaik it's not possible to do this with old convos on Xenforo, which really sucks. You can comment on comments like this to keep them all together in a convo, but if other people are frequently posting on the profile that convo will be buried very quickly. I'm hoping after a few weeks and things are more settled Archaic will be able to alter the site to resemble the vB forum more closely.
    Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    I do like that we can like VMs now, even though if you're liking one in a convo you're not involved in you come off as a creeper lol
    D'aww I'm glad everything is fine with him now! :3

My friend has been dancing since she was like 3 or 4 years old, so she knows quite a lot! xD

Oh, KM! Are you planning on getting the special edition of Fates?! Pre-order it asap if so! I think Gamestop.com still has it!
    Kakuna Matata
    Kakuna Matata
    Damn, that's a long time, I'm sure she's excellent at it.

I went to preorder it an hour or so after I read Lief's blog on TPPS and saw you and Charles had already done so. I opted to preorder it in person at my local Gamestop because I'm cheap and didn't want to pay for shipping. :v

Regardless, thank you for thinking of me/letting me know! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom