• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Forums

Misty
Misty
Alright I guess. Just working. :B You?
Misty Lover17
Misty Lover17
I've been doing great. I've missed being here. I've gotten into many awesome stuff like Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Madoka Magica, and Love Live. I still like Pokemon too.

Also, this week is my last week being in my twenties. Next Monday's my thirtieth.
Misty
Misty
Ah yes, I went through that this April. It's... a little weird, I guess.
Misty Lover17
Misty Lover17
It was really great for me. I had a really fun 30th. I got to go to the WWE Raw that was on my birthday and saw lots of awesomeness. And I got to see a new champion crowded that day!

Also, I've been wanting to post in these forums again, but some of the places have been boring, like the dub conversations. I miss seeing some of the great people that used to be here.