• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
System Error
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How so?

Yeah but it wasn't the same as going through social links xD like social link sin P3P helped a lot in kind of expanding the character beyond just what you see in the main plot

How's it coming along? :O
    Pretty much. Since I've got a good idea of what the chapter's going to look like I can at least alternate between planning and drafting
    Nah, I can't write like that. If I don't have the discipline to write what I don't want to now, I won't have the discipline to write it at all. And since the pokémon development was planned months ago, well ...
    Hoo boy, back to the grind with another battle to write. If I'm not careful I'm going to be damn sick of this Tourney before too long
    And I assume there's Ash and his buddies? xD or just Mewtwo?

They need to give all the games female counterparts :p or at least give more personality to the male protagonists, the new one just seems like a psychopath from the trailers which could be interesting.

You like it? :p
    The first movie? o.o how so?

It is a harem simulator :p I will stand by th efact the female route is much better, I mean she gets to have social links with all the members of the group she's part of, even the dog, the protagonist only gets to have links with the girls.

Also, finally gave you a review xD
    Reviewing xD I already caught up

Ooooh, what's it about anyways :p

And exactly xD; plus Persona 3 is a really really sad game
    I'm jjust kidding xD I'll write it up today it's just it's been so long I don't know where to begin.

What do all those symbols mean again anyways? xD

Yeah, they make life really hard.
    Possibly. Everyone suggests that, though the treatment always seems to be more UV light - rather like I'm a tortoise - and I'm not convinced that'll really work
    You get no review sir! :p

No fancy lettering! that just makes it complicated xD

And well it's just, I really liked the female protagonist of Persona 3 and like actually giving her a character and exploring it was what had me hooked on the idea xD;
    What's this new idea? :O

I finally finished persona 3 portable! it made me cry ;-; really made me want to write my own version of the story but that would take too long and really it's not worth putting in all that time

Also I'mr eading your fic right now :p
    Sorry >.>; alerts messed up on me cause they're dicks

How have you been Systy? :O
    Yeah ... I doubt I'll be writing any more Atlases. There was never that much call for them in the first place and no-one reads blogs now anyway
    It's a good job this sort of stuff is searchable, I never had a head for the kind of maths you need to calculate it

All this reminds me, I ought to re-write the summary for The Long Walk
    I've kept my phases in line, but that's not so difficult since mine is set in 2012

Still potential for clusterfuck. An episodic format lets you get away with plot meandering more easily
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom