Bulbagarden

Slife
Slife
Of course! How about some time later tonight. You know, when we usually meet :p
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Well, to be honest, it's been so long since we last battled that I've forgotten when we usually meet... :D
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
...I think you can guessed what this VM was about before you even saw it. :D
Slife
Slife
Hm it could either be about Pokemon or Smash :p
Shall we do double battle or single?
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Why not both? :D
Do you really need to ask? Doubles obviously. Oh, and if you have a VGC 2016 team then I wouldn't mind trying my best to take it down. *Hint hint*
Slife
Slife
Alright. Wait, doubles or VGC 15? I do have a few VGC 2016 teams but they aren't ready on cart yet.
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
VGC. Oh, and I don't mind if you use some other VGc teams, as long as the matches are good. :D
Slife
Slife
I'm going to use my scrappy skirmish team. I had so much fun using it during the competition, I want to keep using it, despite how bad it might be in regular VGC battles.
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Well, there's only one way to find out... If we can actually be online at the same time. >:D
Slife
Slife
I'm online now, but let's play Smash first since MCH wants to join us as well
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
I shall be on shortly. Assuming I don't have to update it that is.
Slife
Slife
Edit post: Actually the Bulbagarden game night is about to begin so I might want to do that first. Not sure yet :eek:
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
*Is unsure what you are refering to, but is online in Smash anyway*
Slife
Slife
Oh, it's basically a bunch of Bulbabros playing Cards Against Humanity together. I can add you to the group if you're interested. And looks like I might be a while. Unless we do a few Smash battles before the game night starts.
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Nah, I'm good.
As for the matches... If you feel like you can get a couple in, then feel free, though if you want to wait, I can always fight some online opponents.
Slife
Slife
Yeah feel free to go ahead and battle online first. I need to update anyway >.>
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Will do. Though I feel I have to ask about how long you will be, so... How long is this game of yours going to take?
Slife
Slife
30-60 minutes maybe
Back
Top Bottom