System Error
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never saw you have the kid getting KOed one. I guess I haven't been on here that long after all. :p
    I will. Later though.
    When more moderaters and it's light out I will. :p

Remember your old avatar with the boxing dude and it looking like camera flashes and epic sports effects and stuff?
    I put the avatar on another forum that uses XenForo, and it works fine, animation and all. Maybe Bulbagarden is still working out the kinks or something?
    Someone did made this avatar for me, but it's a gif, and I guess only jpg work for an avatar to be animated here.
    Well, I could offer a few general insights. As far as anything in depth is concerned, I'm rather tapped for time I'm afraid
    Har har

Depending on what kind of plot it is, you might be able to get away without the antagonists along providing all the conflict
    Yeah. I kind of want to push myself to finish the chapter within four weeks of Twenty Two

A problem with canon?
    I probably should take a break from it, I suppose

Well. Can't be pushing your luck when it comes to complex plots
    I've kind of lost sight of how good that chapter is, to be honest. In theory I should have got it right, I've just seen too much of it

Planning usually pays off. You can usually tell when a story's been rushed into writing prematurely
    OH SO MUCH STUFF TO DO. Me, I'm still trying to keep up the pace with Twenty Three now that Twenty Two is done and published
    Then you just end up with a bunch of guys that look like each other though xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom